Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions Sergiy Derevyanchenko in Action Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On paper Charro should beat the russian but I doubt it will turn out that way. If Charro does win. He will do a GREAT running job.

Comment

Both twins being favored is sensible but my boxing brain can easily see Chenko prevailing in a bloody SD (possible UD performance scored as SD) and Rosario even stopping Mell late. The latter having higher odds over Rosario than Mall over Chenko is interesting to me as I think Rosario is underestimated if anything here and Mell doesn't enjoy the size advantage there that Mall does to boot. The bubble does play into this take...I get the impression the twins feed particularly heavy off crowd energy and may struggle without, not to mention judges being potentially less swayed to house fighters in its absence. Anyway I think we'll learn a lot about Jermall in particular here, especially if it goes into deep water. We'll see if he finds another gear. Full credit if one or both twins find KOs or command convincing decisions. Great card, I'm pumped

Comment

My laptop broke ...is there any way to watch this off a mobile phone? Local sports bars aren't open....

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
          My laptop broke ...is there any way to watch this off a mobile phone? Local sports bars aren't open....
          If you mean "legitimately" it will be available through the Showtime app.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
            Both twins being favored is sensible but my boxing brain can easily see Chenko prevailing in a bloody SD (possible UD performance scored as SD) and Rosario even stopping Mell late. The latter having higher odds over Rosario than Mall over Chenko is interesting to me as I think Rosario is underestimated if anything here and Mell doesn't enjoy the size advantage there that Mall does to boot. The bubble does play into this take...I get the impression the twins feed particularly heavy off crowd energy and may struggle without, not to mention judges being potentially less swayed to house fighters in its absence. Anyway I think we'll learn a lot about Jermall in particular here, especially if it goes into deep water. We'll see if he finds another gear. Full credit if one or both twins find KOs or command convincing decisions. Great card, I'm pumped

You really think Derevyanchenko is getting a decision if it’s close? I can’t see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
              If you mean "legitimately" it will be available through the Showtime app.
              Can't get it in my country, cheers anyway. I'll force myself to sleep and dream the fight instead of stream it. FFS I hate my b_tch ass laptop lol, waiting on part to repair it.

Comment

Can't get it in my country, cheers anyway. I'll force myself to sleep and dream the fight instead of stream it. FFS I hate my b_tch ass laptop lol, waiting on part to repair it.
                I might have a link for it when it starts, I was using the site earlier on my phone to watch Taylor. I’ll pm a link when it starts to see if it works

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  I might have a link for it when it starts, I was using the site earlier on my phone to watch Taylor. I’ll pm a link when it starts to see if it works
                  Would be a big help of you could, I'd try and repay you somehow

Comment

Definitely don't check your PMs

Comment

Goddamn.... My samsung TV won't let me download the showtime app.

Comment

Working...
                      X