No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    My bother and pops both have cancer. Regardless what you think about the man prayers to all who this terrible disease.
    Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Sex tourism where the wealthy go to poor countries to get their jollies has always bothered me.

I hate when the rich take advantage of the life circumstances of the poor.

But going over there to have sex with minors? That's just the lowest of the low.
      Amen... Could not have said it better.

Comment

Could someone volunteer to give Siablo some attention? I was good for it for a few moons, someone elses turn.

Comment

Metastatic lung cancer has a very poor prognosis... he likely doesn't have very much time left

Comment

Comment

I hope he makes a full recovery. It's only evil baby killing lefties who wish death upon people they disagree with.

See example here and here

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                He needs to answer for that stuff about him and minors in d.r. I don’t wish ill on anyone but it’s hard to feel sympathy after that
                Ridiculous conspiracy theory. How about you post some proof before making outlandish claims?

Comment

I didn’t like his politics but that was his bread and butter, preaching to the angry white trash. As for him being some kind of jet setting pedaphile, I’m skeptical. It isn’t impossible but internet rumors about a high profile man with unpopular opinions isn’t exactly compelling evidence.

Cancer is horrible and I don’t know enough about him personally to wish him anything but the best possible outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Not surprised. People like Limbaugh who likes to preach to other people usually have hidden vices. He is a druggie too.

Good riddance fat Pedo. Have a slow painful death
                    Yeah fckk him.

No big loss at all.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Not surprised. People like Limbaugh who likes to preach to other people usually have hidden vices. He is a druggie too.

Good riddance fat Pedo. Have a slow painful death
                      Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                      Yeah fckk him.

No big loss at all.

What a pair of scumbags! ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X