Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ideas on how I can lose some weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on how I can lose some weight?

So I am 15 years old, 5'11 and I'm about 75.8kg as you can imagine i'm pretty built for my age. I do boxing and I want to know how I can lose some excess fat that I have, my body is mainly in shape abs, strong arms and legs but 175lbs isn't really where I want to be , 165lbs is my main focus or even less. Can anyone be able to give me a workout plan that I will be able to do at home and also a diet plan a student like me can follow frequently and afford, I'm also black if this somehow helps.

Try fasting and/or cutting out a few hundred calories from what you’re already eating and/or increase cardio/workout duration.

That simple.

All workouts work and if you already are “built”, then you’ll be fine. Weight is calories in/out. It’s not that complicated. Might be as simple as cutting one thing out of your diet and changing one of your carbs/protein sources to a leaner version.

Comment

Cut back and be sensible with what you are stuffing in to your face, keep doing your workouts. And if you are close to weight than just go to sleep for the night. You'll wake up atleast 2lbs lighter......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Try fasting and/or cutting out a few hundred calories from what you’re already eating and/or increase cardio/workout duration.

That simple.

All workouts work and if you already are “built”, then you’ll be fine. Weight is calories in/out. It’s not that complicated. Might be as simple as cutting one thing out of your diet and changing one of your carbs/protein sources to a leaner version.
        Absolutely.
        Intermittently fast, go 8 hours between meals when you can, and avoid eating anything 6 hours before bed time. Not eating for 6 hours before bed will also trigger natural HGH to balance any bad weight gain.
        Also, use a recumbent exercise bike instead of jogging.
        Good luck young blood!

Comment

Cut the dianabol

Comment

Lmao I ain't take drugs, just good genetics

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
              Cut the dianabol
              That doesn't come cheap, especially for a 15 year old

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyRose View Post
                Lmao I ain't take drugs, just good genetics
                Maybe you can convince your good genetics to drop some weight

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyRose View Post
                  So I am 15 years old, 5'11 and I'm about 75.8kg as you can imagine i'm pretty built for my age. I do boxing and I want to know how I can lose some excess fat that I have, my body is mainly in shape abs, strong arms and legs but 175lbs isn't really where I want to be , 165lbs is my main focus or even less. Can anyone be able to give me a workout plan that I will be able to do at home and also a diet plan a student like me can follow frequently and afford, I'm also black if this somehow helps.
                  You are 15 years old, with visible abs ie very very lean already, sub 15% bf.

But your goddamn 15 years old!

Whatever you do, don’t reduce your food, you need it to grow.

In fact, I forbid you to lose weight, it will harm you.

Go to your doctor and ask him if it’s sensible for a 15 year old with sub 15% body fat to reduce more fat at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    You are 15 years old, with visible abs ie very very lean already, sub 15% bf.

But your goddamn 15 years old!

Whatever you do, don’t reduce your food, you need it to grow.

In fact, I forbid you to lose weight, it will harm you.

Go to your doctor and ask him if it’s sensible for a 15 year old with sub 15% body fat to reduce more fat at that age.
                    At 15 I ate McDonalds like an animal and never gained a single pound

Comment

Working...
                    X