Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment Thread For: Mayweather lashes out at “Golden Girl” Oscar on Instagram.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Yeah I removed Floyd from my Instagram. Not even because I like Oscar or Canelo, but because there’s something offputting about a man in his forties acting like a preteen on social media.
    You just mad you wouldn't of thought of it 1st....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Damn Floyd just go away. Yea you were a PPV king. So was Oscar when he retired. Who cares.

Canelo is the money king now. The $365 million dollar man. Deal with it and go have fun spending all your money.
      So why would you tell a man that's defending himself to go away but not say anything about the people who are attacking him? F THAT! GET'EM FLOYD!!

Comment

this happened last week, and theres was an actual story about tit

why bump it?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          And a 40 year old man wearing leggings and women boots yet goes around referring to other men as “hers”.

Has Floyd ever been married????

It’s pretty damn obvious now that Floyd is a **** and That’s fine it’s his business but when he goes around trying so hard to hide it and bash other fighters is just making him look bad.

Atleast Oscar was coked out and with women but what’s Floyd’s excuse?
          Nelo said he was hurting boxing which is false & Oscar tried to mess with Floyd's money which people get killed in the streets for things like that. T.B.E. won't take anyone's shet & I agree that he should defend himself. You lames just want to pretend its Floyd & not the other guys that are starting the shet. FOH

Comment

Working...
          X