LOL At Folks Claiming Canelo Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Claiming? He won. That's a fact.
    These GennadyCUCKS living in Russia mindset thinking things are how they want...because they want it.

But Ca$h WRECKED lil thonggg EASY WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Damn, man.

Boxing Azteca had GGG ahead going into the last round, 106-103.

GGG made Canelo miss a lot and put in the work round by round. This one was not as close as the first at all. It's shameful they did this but go ahead and cheer for your new "champion."

That shlt was a total joke.

Hail to GGG the true middleweight champion.

at all the fools claiming the red-head even made it close.

116-112, clear win
      I'm surprised the Canelo fans didn't see all the punches that Canelo missed. Many of them were arguing that Canelo won the first fight because he was so slick and that he was making Golovkin miss so many punches.....Now, after this fight there's absolutely no mention of it. Not that I think it's a way to score points for a fighter BUT if the Canelo groupies used that excuse for the first fight then the GGG groupies have as much reason to use that as a reason for giving Golovkin credit in Fight #2.

I thought Golovkin won both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Two judge clowns gave him a W by a single undeserved point.

Canelo's fanboys are just willing to take the W any way they can. They're ecstatic.

Canelo did a great job, but even judging by giving him all advantages possible, I could not come up with anything less than 7-5 for GGG.
        Oh man. They're taking what they can get. This is the best they'll ever feel in life...all based on a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          I'm surprised the Canelo fans didn't see all the punches that Canelo missed. Many of them were arguing that Canelo won the first fight because he was so slick and that he was making Golovkin miss so many punches.....Now, after this fight there's absolutely no mention of it. Not that I think it's a way to score points for a fighter BUT if the Canelo groupies used that excuse for the first fight then the GGG groupies have as much reason to use that as a reason for giving Golovkin credit in Fight #2.

Aw, the first fight was closer for me. This fight was clear. Yeah, he made Canelo miss a hell of a lot. I thought he should have went to the body more but honestly, he didn't have to. He snapped Canelo's head back with that jab like there was no tomorrow. Impressive performance.

But Oscar's boy got his W. Boxrec really doesn't mean jack shlt anymore.

Ah, well. The circus continues...

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            it wasnt effective aggression, golovkin was countering canelo with uppercuts and jabs ALL NIGHT AND HURT HIM THREE TIMES

you mfs are ridiculous
            Wait what?!? I’m so confused. So last fight ggg had effective aggression? I thought he aggressor automatically won.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Wait....so you’re saying canelo missed a lot of punches this fight while coming forward and lost.....and triple g missed a lot of punches while coming forward last fight and won?!?! I’m so confused no doubt ggg backed up all fight. So doesn’t the aggressor automatically win around here?!? I’m so confused

Comment

It was a close fight and by no means did golovkin dominate him BUT I can't make any case for canelo winning 7 rounds , it was easy to score this time, very few toss up rounds. Close but very clear as to who won, not a single one of my friends had canelo winning and they couldn't give a **** who won lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Two judge clowns gave him a W by a single undeserved point.

Canelo's fanboys are just willing to take the W any way they can. They're ecstatic.

Canelo did a great job, but even judging by giving him all advantages possible, I could not come up with anything less than 7-5 for GGG.
                  Most of them aren't canelo fanboys, look at the posters who are saying ggg was exposed and look at their posting history. Larryx, bigdunny1, buffordtannen, Robbie Barrett. Let me guess we'll have a 'ggg was exposed ' thread pop up from aboutfkntime later too. These guys are mentally ill. They aren't interested in how it happened they just wanted that 1 in the golovkin loss column by any means necessary. Now that's been achieved the hate has to be directed somewhere else, I imagine lomachenko is gonna start getting attacked more.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Most of them aren't canelo fanboys, look at the posters who are saying ggg was exposed and look at their posting history. Larryx, bigdunny1, buffordtannen, Robbie Barrett. Let me guess we'll have a 'ggg was exposed ' thread pop up from aboutfkntime later too. These guys are mentally ill. They aren't interested in how it happened they just wanted that 1 in the golovkin loss column by any means necessary. Now that's been achieved the hate has to be directed somewhere else, I imagine lomachenko is gonna start getting attacked more.
                    Yer you are right in saying that about the fanboys.
                    Is bad enough to be a sore loser but being a big headed winner is worse in my opinion.
                    Them guys should just appreciate a good fight between two great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Yer you are right in saying that about the fanboys.
                      Is bad enough to be a sore loser but being a big headed winner is worse in my opinion.
                      Them guys should just appreciate a good fight between two great fighters.
                      Yeah man I've got no problem canelo fans being happy or bias in some ways but them posters named aren't even canelo fans . Lets see what they say if canelo gets a controversial decision against Spence or Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X