Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put D DUB on there!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Brook?

I'm not saying he isn't good, i think potentially he could be one of the best p4p fighters in the world but potential means nothing unless you prove it.

Comment

Inoue>>>>>Crawford. People *****ing about his inclusion must be too focused on the whole 'Merica thing......Inoue got robbed of FOTY 14 too.

Comment

I don't have Pac or Floyd ranked anymore. They are retired.

Comment

Two Japanese fighters on the P4P list? That's got to be a first.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Pacquiao & Bradley were both removed from the P4P rankings today, which made room for Naoya Inoue & Kell Brook. For Pacquiao, this is the first time not listed in the top 10 since he beat Marco Antonio Barrera late in 2003. I wonder if that marks some kind of record.

So long on a great career champ

On a side note, what do y'all think of Inoue & Brook being on the P4P list?
              Brook and Inoue top 10? I smell something fishy going on here. Anyway, I don't take these bs p4p lists seriously. The ring once ranked Broner and Guerrero.

Why has Bradley been removed?

Comment

A bold move by Ring since Pacquiao says he does not know yet. They should have given him more time, no remove him over the weekend. Neither Inoue or Brook are top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Brook and Inoue top 10? I smell something fishy going on here. Anyway, I don't take these bs p4p lists seriously. The ring once ranked Broner and Guerrero.

Why has Bradley been removed?
                  Yes, Guerrero was something. They always seem to overinflate Floyd's opponents before he faces them, whether it was nelo, SSM and guerrero

Comment

Gg should be higher

Comment

Inoue hasn't fought enough, and brook needs to deliver more big win fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X