Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Carl Froch vs. Bernard Hopkins @ a catchweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch could win by activity alone IMO..

Did you see how many punches he threw today?? seriously someone who pushes the pace and has a good workrate will always give BHOP of right now an issue imo.. even in the past

It would be one UGLY fight though Bhop is a spoiler.. those styles wouldn't mesh well

Hopkins is a big time cherry picker though.. i give him a pass give his age.. but the guy is clever as ****.. picking guys like Pavlik.. Cloud.. Pascal.. froch

he avoided the likes of dawson as much as possible (even faked an injury) and will never fight Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      Froch kills the old man. Stop kidding yourself guys.
      Froch is my favourite fighter by far right now but Hopkins is the biggest spoiler in the world, he's the original Ward + more. He'll pot shot, headbutt and clinch all night long, it'll be 75% clinch, 20% pot shotted right hands and 5% feigning low blows on the floor. It's hard to beat a guy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        Who wins this fight?
        depends on where they fight... if the fight is in the UK, hopkins won't win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          depends on where they fight... if the fight is in the UK, hopkins won't win a decision.
          why? Nothing wrong with the judging in the UK, unlike the numerous dodgy decisions of late across the water, or is that what you mean? Since there won't be any dodgy decisions in the UK hopkins hasn't got a chance to win on the cards??? Ah I got it now

Comment

I think Froch would Ko the old man. Hopkins is to old and could not keep up with someone who has such a will and throws a 1000 punches per fight.

The fight would be ugly as hell but I'd fancy the cobra to finally put the racist SOB into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Froch could win by activity alone IMO..

Did you see how many punches he threw today?? seriously someone who pushes the pace and has a good workrate will always give BHOP of right now an issue imo.. even in the past

It would be one UGLY fight though Bhop is a spoiler.. those styles wouldn't mesh well

Hopkins is a big time cherry picker though.. i give him a pass give his age.. but the guy is clever as ****.. picking guys like Pavlik.. Cloud.. Pascal.. froch

he avoided the likes of dawson as much as possible (even faked an injury) and will never fight Ward
              You picked Froch to win yet called Hopkins a cherry picker for wanting to fight him lmao.

Comment

Froch would be the one to make Hopkins look his age, possibly retire him on his stool. Seems to me that Bhop wants his final, big-paying hurrah win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  You picked Froch to win yet called Hopkins a cherry picker for wanting to fight him lmao.
                  Though not in a bad sense, he does. He picks the fighters he thinks he has the style to exploit and beat.

Comment

This thread is a joke. Hopkins schools Froch, you all are just caught up in the hype after this win.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                      This thread is a joke. Hopkins schools Froch, you all are just caught up in the hype after this win.
                      Hopkins got dropped by Pascal twice, a fighter who didn't even dent Froch at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X