Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-12-2018, 08:29 AM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 22,619.76
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Well, I am a Brit and I ain't buying, but yeah - Del Boi is the obvious choice if Eddie doesn't fancy risking Whyte - assuming Hearn wants to keep it in house, of course.
You'd know what Heavy's that Eddie has in his stable better than I would then. Dave Allen?
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-12-2018, 09:07 AM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,386.50
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
You'd know what Heavy's that Eddie has in his stable better than I would then. Dave Allen?
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Allen, Miller and Solomon are the only Heavies beside Chisora, Whyte and Joshua. I'd say Solomon's out of the running though and Allen ain't really worth the time to watch it, no matter what he puts down his shorts

Usyk vs Big Baby though? Now that's a fight I would pay to see...
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:11 AM #133
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 818 Post(s)
SugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant futureSugarRaRobinson has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 8,920.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
I just find people claiming Usyk gave away the rounds Bellew won by allowing Bellew to land right hands on his chin utterly retarded. No fighter tactics includes getting hit clean in the face.
It is clinically retarded, a I pray to God that no one here is attempting to sell that level of propaganda.
SugarRaRobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:56 AM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,359.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
You are a very knowledgeable poster so I will ignore your last post. I will put it down to getting carried away in the moment. However I will say this Mayweather vs McGregor to the untrained eye McGregor was fantastic. He caught Mayweather more times than some professional boxers have ever caught him. Albeit what was Mayweather tactic? Did you believe when he threw 7 punches in a particular round he was prepared to lose that round?

When you implement a sound game plan especially one that involves zapping your opponents energy, then realising your usually aggressive opponent wants to play counter puncher but nevertheless in order for the game plan to work you have to press the action . Also realising the tactic falls heavily in Tony’s favour because one mistake and it could be lights out. It was a masterful performance. Usyk was never in trouble. Tony hit him, so what! Usyk hit him and knocked him out and got French kissed 6 times on his forehead for his troubles
I happen to agree with you. That was my initial reaction when I was watching the fight; That Usyk was being a bit too cautious and carrying Bellew out of respect and because he didn't want to hurt him.

In addition, you are right. Bellew wasn't any type of threat or danger to Aleksandr. Usyk could have easily finished the fight anytime he wanted to. However, by the second half of the fight he decided to turn it up, by pressing more and forcing Tony to fight off the back foot.

Overall, it was a very good performance by Oleksandr Usyk and what more can say? Other than I was impressed by his victory and the man is a great fighter and champion; Who should make all of his fans in Great Britain and the whole world over very proud of him.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:17 AM #135
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1759 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,267.11
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I happen to agree with you. That was my initial reaction when I was watching the fight; That Usyk was being a bit too cautious and carrying Bellew out of respect and because he didn't want to hurt him.

In addition, you are right. Bellew wasn't any type of threat or danger to Aleksandr. Usyk could have easily finished the fight anytime he wanted to. However, by the second half of the fight he decided to turn it up, by pressing more and forcing Tony to fight off the back foot.

Overall, it was a very good performance by Oleksandr Usyk and what more can say? Other than I was impressed by his victory and the man is a great fighter and champion; Who should make all of his fans in Great Britain and the whole world over very proud of him.
That response was so unbiased that I’m not sure if you are taking the piss
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:20 AM #136
Interim Champion

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
mick1303 is a name known to allmick1303 is a name known to allmick1303 is a name known to allmick1303 is a name known to allmick1303 is a name known to allmick1303 is a name known to all
Total Points: 7,310.20

All these ppl, who claim that Usyk will have a tough time at HW “because Bellew was outboxing him” are ignoring the context. Bellew was a prohibitive underdog and Usyk was under the stress to stop him. So he had to change his usual routine and be more aggressive than it was comfortable for him. Eventually he got the job done, because he is a smart guy and is able to adjust as the fight goes. Versus much bigger guys his gameplan will be different.
mick1303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:03 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,359.96

Quote:
That response was so unbiased that I’m not sure if you are taking the piss
You are alright with me Anthony. You are a good dude; Unlike some of these of other unreasonable rabid anti-Deontay Wilder fans. Some of them are beyond reason
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:34 PM #138
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these partsSqu□redCircle34 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,201.91
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I think Whyte can win if he catches Usyk with that overhand right but I think the technically gifted Ukrainian Southpaw would outbox him over 12 as Whyte is just too sloppy and predictable!

Funny he chasing the Usyk fight but ducked King Kong Ortiz not just once but twice!

What quacker!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:39 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1759 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,267.11
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Well, I am a Brit and I ain't buying, but yeah - Del Boi is the obvious choice if Eddie doesn't fancy risking Whyte - assuming Hearn wants to keep it in house, of course.
Rexy saw you lived in Stockport and thought you were from sunny California. These Canadians never travel. Just playing our greatest boxer Lennox Lewis,was Canadian
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:35 PM #140
Banned

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Muz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 8,175.44

Quote:
Your ignorance is mind blowing. You are just pissed you still have not been granted access to see your mixed raced kids. Your wife at the time getting Fu#cked up the arse by your former Black best mate.You are pathetic
More self deluded, lack of confidence post from a weak, jealous simpleton. Your entire life revolves around race and sexual innuendo, just like your puppet master has designed.

Good sheep.
Muz is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List