No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner exposed by a stripper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    You a fool to believe bitter bytchez. Pissed of a bytch and the first she will try is to say your D is small.
    Yep pretty much this...

Comment

People still care about Adrien Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        In all seriousness, imagine if a guy had taken a picture of a famous sportswoman naked while she slept, exposed their sexual experience with them, posted pics about it and then had a chat on a youtube video about it with another guy.

It'd be a huge outrage..

Yeah most definitely. It needs to be a two-way street.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          i just never get why all these rappers, ball players, boxers, etc. get rich only to go trick around with strippers. i mean, i just dont get it.
          my exact thoughts precisely.

also lmfao @ broners feet and tiny pecker...

What happened to the "BBC" this dude got a LBC

Comment

i just never get why all these rappers, ball players, boxers, etc. get rich only to go trick around with strippers. i mean, i just dont get it.
            Indeed. I know most of them aren't exactly intelligent but still, anyone in their position with half a brain must know what these strippers and hookers are going to try to cash in at some point.

Considering what they do for money, i doubt they will have any qualms about exposing you. Their morals and self respect are already questionable anyway.

Comment

Broner getiing exposed in and out of the ring. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                There's an actual sex tape of broner having sex with 2 girls. You can judge how big he is there.
                https://youtu.be/P2iKAPSJExs

Comment

This is a very important thread.

Comment

Another sad episode in Broner's sad life. There's a valuable lesson to be learnt here: don't sleep around with anyone that you can't trust. It'll never be worth the risk you run.

Comment

probably don't want the aggro from real relationships, can't blame them....look at mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X