Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the Greatest play in NBA history!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] One of the Greatest play in NBA history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIZqOTIbWDg

All of the premier players can hit a game winning shot but very few in fact maybe no one at all can make an amazing defensive play like this except the King. The greatest athlete today hands down.

I've lost count how many times I've watched this. It's amazing watching James turn on the jets and track down that ball the entire length of the court like a cheetah chasing down its prey. I know he's done this a lot but this was game 7, tied game, under 2 minutes and Iguodala having a good head start on him.

i was in awe whe nthat happen.

probably the best block of all time.

Comment

It's a signature career play.

Game 7, tied score, 2 minutes to go, 2-on-1 fast break situation. He made up 88 feet in 3 seconds and blocked that shot at a height of 11'5''...it was one of the best defensive plays you will ever see.

Comment

I love watching that play, he looks like me out there.

Comment

Lebron was like, ENOUGH OF THIS BULL****. GET THAT **** OUT OF HERE.

LeBron had a lot of good blocks in this series. None were as important as that one

Comment

that was a rookie move by Iguodala. 2 defenders on you, 1 being LB and you still try to make the basket??? he should have pump fake and get the automatic foul and then hit 2 free throws.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIZqOTIbWDg

All of the premier players can hit a game winning shot but very few in fact maybe no one at all can make an amazing defensive play like this except the King. The greatest athlete today hands down.

I've lost count how many times I've watched this. It's amazing watching James turn on the jets and track down that ball the entire length of the court like a cheetah chasing down its prey. I know he's done this a lot but this was game 7, tied game, under 2 minutes and Iguodala having a good head start on him.
              Jhonny would have blocked that weak azz lay up, turned around, and dunked from the half court line, shattering back boards and bifocals. Broken glass everywhere!

Comment

one of the most ridiculous things ive seen in a basketball game. and this is coming from a guy who thinks the NBA is the most athletic concentration of gigantic men in the world.

he literally ran almost the entire floor before that block, too. that ball was almost 12 feet from the ground. at the very end of the game. at the very end of the playoffs. james is a one in 6-7 billion athlete.

can you imagine if a 6'7", 250 lb dude like that boxed as a kid? you'd hardly think he was real.

Comment

Working...
                X