Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did GGG fans even want the damn Canelo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graz View Post
    Every true fight fan wants to see this fight. The fact that Golovkin was cracked a few times in his last couple of fights makes this fight with Canelo more intriguing. You can be sure Golovkin will bring whatever it takes to beat Canelo. That may be the difference in the fight. Canelo is a one dimensional fighter, kind of know what to expect. Golovkin will box (as with Lemieux) or make it a brawl adapting to whatever is in front of him. Still If Canelo is standing at the end of the fight he might just get the nod. Golovkin better make it convincing if no KO/TKO.
    Lmfao 1 dimensional? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

It is hard to converse with you. I have no idea what you are even talking about. I think you must have PTSD or something.
      Please no talk about ptsd

Comment

Fak it. Y'all mfers better be ready to become lomanchekos die hard fans when lil g loses
        Move on To the next bishes.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
          Fak it. Y'all mfers better be ready to become lomanchekos die hard fans when lil g loses
          Move on To the next bishes.
          Why are you guys so emotional about GGG? You gonna be ok if he beats Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Why are you guys so emotional about GGG? You gonna be ok if he beats Canelo?
            Im emotional because im drunk but these threads piss me off because most of yall dont know wtf yall talking about. If lil g beats canelo I will be fine and we will see the rematch. But I'm 99 percent confident he won't .

Comment

Is there a place where I can bet without going to Vegas that is trust worthy?

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                Lmfao 1 dimensional? Seriously?
                Maybe one dimensional wasn't fair. What I mean is we've seen Canelo in many fights and we pretty no what to expect from him. He's a great counterpuncher, not a stalker etc etc. Golovkin on the other hand will adapt to what is in front of him. I used the Lemieux and Brook fights as examples of that. No big thing. I like both fighters. I just think Golovkin is a more versatile fighter.

Comment

OP has a point. Canelo giving up the belt was an indication he wanted nothing to do with Mr G. Whether it's a duck move or not, G3 should have moved on and returned the favor and stopped expecting anything from the Saul camp.

Comment

1) The fight is great for the sport. Supposedly, two top fighters that are popular.

2) Canelo is considered one of the best but making a career out of catch weights, and A side negotiations. Let's see him compete on an even playing field.

3) Both fighters need a career defining fight. This could be it. "Could be".

4) Canelo was once Golovkin's mandatory until one person decided to create another weight class, after picking on another easy opponent...again, again, and again.

Comment

All I hear is GEE will just jab Canelo all night long and beat him with that alone...
                      Problem is Alvarez entire game is to counter slow plotters like GEE. Golo will become gunshy after being countered every slow ass punch he throws. (PS... Canelo is not Lemiuex)

Comment

Working...
                      X