Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather 'I’m Coming Out Of Retirement To Fight Conor McGregor In June!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather 'I’m Coming Out Of Retirement To Fight Conor McGregor In June!”

lol Dana and Conor came up with the marketing campaign to troll Mayweather. That hook is in deeeeeeep with Mayweather. He can't keep Conor's name out of his mouth. Promoting Conor while spending money thinking a big payday is coming.

it's never coming. When the taxman and the debt collector comes a few more times, Mayweather might have to end up fighting in the cage. lmao

dude is desperate.

Comment

It's probably all a tactical move on Conor's part. Floyd claims he's the A-side over him, yet these past several days he's been the one constantly talking about wanting to fight McGregor without any reply back, which Conor can easily spin as Mayweather begging him for the fight, making Conor look like the boss (A-side) and Floyd like the subordinate (B-side.)

Comment

Correct.

Conor can literally say now that "Mayweather is begging me for a pay day". it's an official fact.

Comment

I hate to say it but Floyd is looking desperate. I wished Floyd had this same energy for a boxer.

Comment

Nobody cares tbh.

This is a less than interesting 'fight'.

Comment

I thought gayweather jr only fights on mexican holidays? listen you bum if the goat mcGregor thinks you are worthy of fighting him than it will happen. in the meantime stop begging. A siders don't beg.

Comment

The reason why this is frustrating for Floyd is because he and Conor are trying to land May 6th AT ALL COSTS! Dana White is TRYING to delay things

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Nobody cares tbh.

This is a less than interesting 'fight'.

Tell that to Floyd lmao

Comment

bullshi-t you are playing games again. 50-50 and you get your as-s kicked(literally)

Comment

Working...
                    X