Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Girls Dancing Dancehall - HOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the f*** did this turn into a race thread?

Comment

LMAO!
      I thought NSB would appreciate some booty shaking to calm all the arguing idiots here down....but no. You cynical bickering ****s just cant stop your bull****. lol
      wow.

Comment

Definitely hot. Didn't watch it all, but sexy moves.

Comment

the girls looked average...but they knew how to move their ass lol

Comment

This is Moombahton. Reggaeton, Dancehall influenced track, but the original genre originated from Dutch House music being slowed down to 108 BPMs.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post

This was supposed to be for the lounge
              Good to see Dancehall making it's way to other country's..I did not think they were that great of dancers..Hey but they tried and look to be having fun which is what dancing is all about..Hope they keep it up and Dancehall continues to grow...

Comment

They're very good looking. I mean not by "internet tough guy alpha male who can get any girl they want" standards, but in reality they are.

However, AIDS is rapidly spreading in Russia and Eastern Europe. I wouldn't fuck them based on that. Not joking.

Comment

at the responses - trash music, trashy girls oh my!

I can post videos of black girls dancing dancehall and they are not doing much better but since they are white and Russian and they dance to dancehall then that's not right

cause:

a) they are white and russian
                  b) they don't have a black booty
                  c) the music is trash and if white girls dance it they are trash
                  d) they are from Eastern Europe and they must have aids
                  e) the video is editted so they mess up their moves
                  f) they are just average looking girls, they are not hot

LOL

Comment

Someone should send this video to Putin, that would quickly deal with this trash.

Comment

they're definitely not as athletic as black / aa girls, but good lord are russian girls pretty. i absolutely love the look.

i'm generally attracted to leaner bodies, and these girls are the embodiment of lean, but also strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X