Collapse
No announcement yet.

footwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about zab judah's footwork after he got knocked down in the zoo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa_66
      I don't think it's even an arguement, Muhammad Ali was and will always be the best boxer to watch to improve footwork. He was the fastest fighter I have ever seen in the ring, foot wise, if you can think of someone else please let me know
      Thats your opinion and i respect it but...

IMO It would be foolish to watch Ali's footwork, Ali was a heavy in a era of flatfooted Heavys, he used to circle his opponents to left(always) which a southpaw or switch hitter could take full advantage of, he was of balance 50% of the time and it was only because the opponents(Heavys) were too slow that he got away with it, He didnt set his feet and thats the reason he was a non puncher.

Ali footwork was effective for his era and weight but if for example if he was fighting at 140lb against todays fighters it wouldnt be.

Its impossible to answer your question because there are different styles that suit different fighters.

Power punching - Kostya Tszyu, Defensive - Floyd Mayweather, hell even James Toney has good footwork for his style.

Comment

Originally posted by trinidadpr87
        how about zab judah's footwork after he got knocked down in the zoo fight.
        Priceless

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Hands down top footwork in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
            Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Hands down top footwork in the game.
            I always say good footwork depends on the style, but i agree that for his style Mayweather has perfect footwork.

He's P4P footwork king.

Comment

thanks all of you for good advices...

Comment

Working...
              X