Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Guerrero Officials (Horrible Selection)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Guerrero Officials (Horrible Selection)

Ref: Robert Byrd- good ref but tends to be biased

Judges:

Duane Ford- His score for Pacquiao vs Bradley is undefendable

Jerry Roth- Oscar De La Hoya vs Felix Trinidad- a close fight that ODLH won but his dumbass gave 3 out of the 1st 4 rds to Trinidad. His score for Pacquiao-Bradley was bad although he had the right fighter winning the fight. He had Vanes ahead of Lara at the time cut stoppage. Finally he had Brandon Rios beating Richard Abril which is incomprehensible.

Julie Lederman- I bet you can name 10 fights where you disagreed with her scorecard

Ford and Roth have a recent history of crap cards. Lederman, I'll have to pay closer attention but I'm pretty sure she's been spot on lately. Could be wrong though.

Comment

well ford sucks that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Ford and Roth have a recent history of crap cards. Lederman, I'll have to pay closer attention but I'm pretty sure she's been spot on lately. Could be wrong though.
        she had Scott vs Glaskov a draw

blasphemous

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
          she had Scott vs Glaskov a draw

blasphemous
          Yeah, that's pretty bad. Malik easily beat Glazkov. I don't know who you can really trust as a judge these days.

Comment

Doesn't Lederman favor activity?

Comment

Well, this blows...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Yeah, that's pretty bad. Malik easily beat Glazkov. I don't know who you can really trust as a judge these days.
                Roth always favors the aggressor. you don't have to do $h!t to your opponent but press him and make him move and he'll give you the rounds. evident when ODLH was taking Trinidad to the cleaners in the opening rounds and his score of having vanes ahead of Lara when vanes did absolutely nothing during the fight

Comment

The Blind Mice squad was chosen. Baffles me why they pick such terrible judges when they know 1Million plus people are probably gonna tune in. If something bad happens, all you'll hear is "Damn, Boxing is staged!" instead of people talking about a possible goo fight.

Comment

byrd sucks, he loses his cool in the ring and gets too involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X