Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson giving his side of the story.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol so he says he k ew it wasn't going to be random?

Sounds like he is bull****ting. He probably heard ariza rumours and thought Khan was a cheat.

Why is his doctor in Vegas?
    Why did he say he felt like superman in his twitter of he said it wasn't going to help perform better when he was fatigued?

How many athletes will go this route?

At the end of the day he may have low T, but you don't ****ing replace it to get more, you get back to normal.

His twitter went silent for 7 days when he was informed of being positive on April 12. On 22nd he was told he was positive for sample B. On 24th he said he sorry he busy and not tweeting and he feels like superman.

Funny how you can conveniently forget you had pellets inside you

Please check his twitter @kingpete26

Comment

The people supporting Peterson will believe anything.

Peterson had them for the first fight and passed tests so probably though he would again. Random or not.

Just because he has a doctors note for pellets, doesn't mean he didn't go out and buy some illegally.

Do you really think the doctor wanted to give him higher levels than a normal man? Really?

So many athletes will go through this route now, and some already are in MMA.

They have very low testosterone because they drug abuse early on for years which means their body doesn't produce it. Now some are on it and if they fail a test say I am on this, however it doesn't mean they didn't take any extra pellets illegally does it.

Comment

I actually believe him. I can usually tell a liar and he doesnt look like one

Comment

So he conveniently doesn't talk about him not telling them about pellets til after sample b failed. Or the fact the he didn't inform GBP or anyone else.

The interviewr didn't really get no facts to ask him questions. They just let pete speak.

Every drug abuser comes up with stories to clear their name.

No one would think Shane would be on ****. He's a nice guy.

As victor conte said, this could be a smarter way to drug abuse because you have an excuse if you fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Well, maybe he is that stupid. Only reason why I give him the benefit of the doubt, other than him seeming like and honorable man, is because his camp was the one that pushed for random testing. But like I said, I could be wrong.

He made a positive test for artificial testosterone. What's there to doubt?

Comment

His doctor said it was bioindentical testosterone he was given. Served from Soy.

I believe VADA said they detected a Synthetic Testosterone? Whatever the case, both make you stronger physically.

Comment

Originally posted by WeedHead View Post
                Are you aware Peterson was drugged up for the first Khan fight? You say you don't need them but Peterson was on them for the first fight too. I seriously doubt he would have been able to fight like that on the inside against Khan if he hadn't been juiced up. He basically had an unfair strength advantage in that fight, under normal circumstances he wouldn't have been able to fight like that for the full 12.. no way..
                What would Peterson juicing have to do with Khan not covering, not moving his head, fixing his feet on the ropes and then leaning so he's off balance and unable to slide away, not creating angles to counter and deflect Peterson, etc?

Another case in point- Maidana. He landed uppercuts at will. He was juicing as well now was he?

Do you know anything about boxing?

Comment

"I checked with MY doctor based in Vegas!" GTFOH

That's when I stopped watching lol

Comment

wATCH THIS VIDEO TO GET WHAT HE REALLY SAID.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      I actually believe him. I can usually tell a liar and he doesnt look like one
                      Well he never said 'I never took any steroids'

All he said was I have low T which he could have.
                      He said he went to Las Vegas where his doctor is from LOL.
                      They said he failed and wanted a new test.
                      And he will fight again.

These are all true facts or things that do not conflict what has been done.

Now if he had said I never took any steroids in my life then ok.
                      Or if he had said I never hid any details on myself being on these pellets to VADA, OK.
                      Or if he said I never kept quiet to GBP etc.

He has Testosterome of a 60 year old. It is well known that steroid abuse causes your body not to produce any because it's in your body and it shuts down thinking you don't need any more.

All he said was what he wanted, which seems the truth because it was nothing contraversal.

Now if he was asked tough questions inseatd of being allowed to say his side, then that's another story.

Comment

Working...
                      X