No announcement yet.

Guy Spends The Week With Floyd Mayweather and Video Tapes and Journals it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
    I know, I ignored half the **** until the belt pictures just to see who Pac's cousin is.

Hi, I'm one of the most famous half-Filipinos in American comedy outside of Rob Schneider and I'm a cousin of the most famous Filipino today Manny Pacquiao. Weird coincidence? I think not.

Jo Koy is the brother of ken Koy!

Comment

Ben ****ING Baller.

But Money is a damn balla, who gives a **** how he spends his money, you only live once.

Comment

Floyd is known for handing out fake $100 bills. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Repetitive unneeded hate, yall are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            blah blah blah.

Comment

thats the reason why the 100mil is true he isnt ducking pac he is seriouzzzz hahhaha

Comment

some *****s will be imagining that they are this guy who lived with mayweather for a week. im pretty sure they will add up some pretty good imagination with it like "hey floydie it's tuesday wanna wear a costume?" hahahahha fawking *****s

Comment

LMAO at PB32 chillin with the ginger hair.......

Comment

Man, I just sat and read that whole blog entry. The **** is insane. All I can say is much respect to anybody that has done it, or is doing it like that. The dude has lived life to the fullest, and that can't be taken away even if he ends up broke in the future. Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                      some *****s will be imagining that they are this guy who lived with mayweather for a week. im pretty sure they will add up some pretty good imagination with it like "hey floydie it's tuesday wanna wear a costume?" hahahahha fawking *****s
                      Sybian stop ducking me and tell me who the chick is that's in your avatar. This is like my third or fourth time asking. Anybody else, help me out?

Comment

Working...
                      X