Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for my Picture Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I've been voting for that strawberry pic every day myself. Since I've won it, it's nice to give someone else a vote.

Comment

• I know im Hi but where the fuk is it?

lol

I'll vote if i find it

Comment

• Guess im late

lol

Comment

• i voted for it a while back but forgot to tell ya.

congrats bro

Comment

• STRANGE; I clicked on the link in the previous page and when I tried to vote for the strawberry pic, it said I had already voted on that entry today. It allowed me to vote on all the others though. I'll try to remember to vote tomorrow.

E

Comment

• Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
              I WON!!

Cheers for everyone voting.

It is not fraud, btw.

They ask you to promote. See the quote below:

"Did you inform your friends and family of this great contest? You can e-mail them using the form below to inform them that they have to click your entry so you can win that £250 gift voucher. You can use all the major social networks available for your cause."......In order to win the Ultra Print Monthly Photo Competition you have to be on top of your game. Just submitting your photo to the competition will not work, you will have to promote it the best you can!"

In anycase, they are not stupid. They know it was promoted as no one can get over 1500 votes on a pic without getting help.

This is only open to UK as they dont ship to outside UK.

I'm gonna go through some pics and submit it to be printed onto canvass. It's not money, so I think will only appeal to people who like to take photographs as it's always nice to see a pic you have taken up on a wall. No one at my work is interested as I'm the only one that actually likes to take photographs.
              Congrats man!!

Comment

• Cheers.

It was nice to get the email today.

Comment

• congrats deek, what's next? is your pic going against all others in 2010 for pic of the year?

Comment

• His just lucky british boxing isnt a part of this

Comment

• Strawberry is going to require a lot of help to come out on top.

E

Comment

Working...
                      X