Im interested in IceMan John Scullys prediction of Jones/Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kick ass post ice! you da man!

Comment

Melly, you are obviously a fan of RJ huh??? U going to NYC? I will be there. What's your favorite RJ fight ever?

ICE

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        Melly, you are obviously a fan of RJ huh??? U going to NYC? I will be there. What's your favorite RJ fight ever?

ICE
        yeah i am man. i love the toney fight. who i am also a big fan of. not going, but having a party here man. gonna be a good time.

Comment

Great post ice!!

Comment

James is a friend of mine, too, but obviously that was a big night for RJ...YOU would have loved to have been with us a few years ago, summer of 2003 I think it was...I brought a few friends of mine to Pensacola to stay at Stanley Levin's house (RJ attorney) and Stanley's back room used to be FILLED with RJ posters, programs, tee shirts, etc etc etc..and he had the tuxedo robe RJ wore against Toney there on a hanger....my boy was a big RJ fan and he took a photo of himself wearing the robe

Comment

James is a friend of mine, too, but obviously that was a big night for RJ...YOU would have loved to have been with us a few years ago, summer of 2003 I think it was...I brought a few friends of mine to Pensacola to stay at Stanley Levin's house (RJ attorney) and Stanley's back room used to be FILLED with RJ posters, programs, tee shirts, etc etc etc..and he had the tuxedo robe RJ wore against Toney there on a hanger....my boy was a big RJ fan and he took a photo of himself wearing the robe
              That's, as Dave Chappelle would say, "The most BALLA **** EVAAAA!"

Although I would accept a trade off if I could wear the Executioner's Mask Hopkins wore on the ring for the Trinidad fight

Comment

no ****? thas cool as hell. thanks ice!

Comment

i just wanna meet him, i stood next to him after the hanshaw fight at the hotel, but he was talkin to someone, i wasnt gonna be rude

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    i just wanna meet him, i stood next to him after the hanshaw fight at the hotel, but he was talkin to someone, i wasnt gonna be rude
                    Check your PM, *******.

Comment

yeah, u didnt really say anything... what did u want me to say? thats cool..........

Comment

Working...
                      X