Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Paul Williams knocks Martinez spark out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martinez is nothing special he's an alright boxer..it's sad that some of these dudes on here talk more about his looks than his boxing skills I hope williams puts him to sleep and his lover boys on his forum will finaly stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      No im still on topic. Go back and read what i wrote. Martinez throws more punches, takes more risks and frankly....fights better people. Didnt think id have to explain it twice.
      WHY DID YOU REPLY TO MY COMMENT? your argument doesn't even have anything to do with mines you fool.

since when did martinez fight better comp then mayweather? over the PAST FEW MONTHS OR CAREER VS CAREER?

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
        martinez is nothing special he's an alright boxer..it's sad that some of these dudes on here talk more about his looks than his boxing skills I hope williams puts him to sleep and his lover boys on his forum will finaly stfu.
        its sad to root against a fighter because of his fans but i don't know if i can take these gay comments for too much longer....gay comments are worser then ANY ***** or ******* comment.

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
          People like Sergio because he has a unique style, he makes fights exciting, and he's willing to fight anyone, anytime. The guy wanted to fight Antonio Margarito instead of Floyd Mayweather!? Who the hell would want to pass up the biggest payday of their career to fight the guy who stopped you?!

Not to mention he's super sexy

I like both guys though, because Williams is a warrior who's also willing to fight the best. May the best man win.
          Trying to disguise it, eh? I LOL when I saw it. Very clever.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Watching the ref wave off the fight as Martinez lays sleep would give me a boner like you wouldnt believe.
            The sad thing is you're actually serious.

Sexy is going to beat the **** out of the Somali butt pirate.

Comment

Sergio is a slick boxer. Love his style. Dude is nasty with it.

Comment

I hope someone gets KO'd, don't care who. But I think someone is winning by decision. I don't really see a KO happening though.

Comment

Watching Williams eat a 5 punch combination and cower in the corner for safety will finally bring the due respect deserved to a great champion and boxer like martinez....the cards have to fall his way at some point.

Comment

Whoa... Martinez is sharp and very dangerous and talented... He is 3rd after Floyd and Pac. He is good for boxing!!! He is humble and will fight anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                      Whoa... Martinez is sharp and very dangerous and talented... He is 3rd after Floyd and Pac. He is good for boxing!!! He is humble and will fight anyone...
                      Great post, there are few representatives of the sport like this guy. He is a true warrior who will not make excuses even when blatantly ripped off.

Comment

Working...
                      X