Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces His Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He certainly went out on top, had the best resume in boxing by far, and will be a first ballot HOF'er. Disappointed we won't get to see Ward-Stevenson and Ward-Bellew. SOG could've dominated for a couple more years at least.

Let the Errol Spence Jr. P4P Era begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Think about who owns Ring, then think about how stupid that sh it sounds. Then to say he's hated because he's Mexican? Those are the dudes supporting boxing in America. Ward, Kovalev, GGG, Crawford, all talented guys that couldn't sell. But let it be JCC Jr, and more PPV will be sold.

But it's the racist whites...

Who gives af who owns ring,gbp doesn't control the ranking & never has. The ranking are made by mostly white gggroupies like dan Rapheal, kellerman etc from the media. And thats complete bs to claim Mexicans aren't treated like shît by those same classless racists who have a guy with 8 wins 1 loss as p4p above canelo whos the definition of a prodigy who has fought the absolute best available competition throughout his career. They have kovalev above him when kovalevs best win was against a 51 yr old ffs. Lomachenko above canelo is racism period,its no surprise u disagree as your another white fighter fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Who gives af who owns ring,gbp doesn't control the ranking & never has. The ranking are made by mostly white gggroupies like dan Rapheal, kellerman etc from the media. And thats complete bs to claim Mexicans aren't treated like shît by those same classless racists who have a guy with 8 wins 1 loss as p4p above canelo whos the definition of a prodigy who has fought the absolute best available competition throughout his career. They have kovalev above him when kovalevs best win was against a 51 yr old ffs. Lomachenko above canelo is racism period,its no surprise u disagree as your another white fighter fan.
        No surprise you disagree and cry racism and discrimination. It's par for the course for your people. Quit making excuse and playing the damn victim

Comment

No surprise you disagree and cry racism and discrimination. It's par for the course for your people. Quit making excuse and playing the damn victim
          No surprise u think lomachenko,ggg,& kovalev deserve to be higher p4p than canelo & see no problem with that. Theres a word for that its called racism or biased dishonesty & ftr I have no problem with them being p4p but their resume is far worse than canelos & hes far younger.

Comment

No surprise u think lomachenko,ggg,& kovalev deserve to be higher p4p than canelo & see no problem with that. Theres a word for that its called racism or biased dishonesty & ftr I have no problem with them being p4p but their resume is far worse than canelos & hes far younger.
            GGG is undefeated and should be higher than Canelo. Loma looks like the better fighter p4p and so hes higher on My list too. I think Canelo is better than Kovalev p4p. I also think Crawford and Spence are better than Canelo p4p, so there goes your racism claim

Comment

• Ward is a modern American legend. I wish him the best in retirement I was always a big fan wish he would have stuck around to beat stevenson

Comment

GGG is undefeated and should be higher than Canelo. Loma looks like the better fighter p4p and so hes higher on My list too. I think Canelo is better than Kovalev p4p. I also think Crawford and Spence are better than Canelo p4p, so there goes your racism claim
                Lomachenko looks the better fighter? Really based on what? you clearly have no clue what p4p even is if you think that,1st off its based on resumes 1st & foremost,& ggg is undefeated from fighting lil guys & bums & got gifts last 2 fights despite what gggroupies in the media claim. The fact u think lomachenko is higher p4p shows what a white fighter supporting fanboi u are. Even if u think ggg won vs canelo(he didn't) he was fighting a true jmw moving up for 1st time & didn't ko him as I said he wouldn't,he has proven to only ko bums as I told u for ages.,as usual he will never move up himself like the diva he is. Lomachenko with his 9 wins 1 loss is only p4p to racists like kellerman,atlas, lederman etc. hes a true 135 lber that has so far only fought tiny fws & part timers & still lost & is 29 yrs old ffs.
                Last edited by kushking; 09-21-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Hes 33, expect him to comeback in 1-2 years and fight some scrub.

he was talking chit the other week about going to heavyweight and chit. guy is a joke. he will fight another barrera after talking a 2 year "retirement". I guess all the work and preparation to fight a live opponent twice like that is too much for him.

Comment

• Adios Champ. Made his money, protected his brain and kept his 0. Congrats Ward, was not his biggest fan but got a lot of respect for the man.

Comment

Lomachenko looks the better fighter? Really based on what? you clearly have no clue what p4p even is if you think that,1st off its based on resumes 1st & foremost,& ggg is undefeated from fighting lil guys & bums & got gifts last 2 fights despite what gggroupies in the media claim. The fact u think lomachenko is higher p4p shows what a racist white fighter supporting fanboi u are. Even if u think ggg won vs canelo(he didn't) he was fighting a true jmw moving up for 1st time,as usual he will never move up himself like the diva he is. Lomachenko with his 8 wins 1 loss is only p4p to racists like kellerman,atlas, lederman etc. hes a true 135 lber that has so far only fought tiny fws & part timers & still lost & is 29 yrs old ffs.
                      Yeah, from what Ivr seen from Loma and what I've seen from canelo, Loma looks like the better fighter to me. More complete, better footwork, better defense... nobody is calling Canelo "The Matrix". Hell, until Saturday, I didn't know Canelo could move like that. I thought he had cement feet. Canelo had low stamina. And how is putting a white Ukrainian ahead of a white Mexican racist? They're both white...

Comment

Working...
                      X