Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Monroe Ready - Saunders' Son Attacks Monroe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeboy View Post
    It always amazes me. Gyppos always complain that they are negatively stereotyped then they pull **** like that!! Backwards, inbred c***s!!
    If BJS actually cared about how travellers are viewed, he would conduct himself more respectfully. He'd rather be a piece of shyt though and reinforce the stereotype. There is no way that all travellers are pieces of shyt, but guys like BJS don't help their cause at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboy View Post
      It always amazes me. Gyppos always complain that they are negatively stereotyped then they pull **** like that!! Backwards, inbred c***s!!
      I know right, they really do give themselves a bad name.

Originally posted by G22 View Post
      With the amount of people there I doubt the kid felt threatened by Munroe.
      And Billy Joes excuse would be more believeable had the kid not been smiling whilst doing it then proceeding to swear at Monroe.

It looked like Bjs told him to do it beforehand. The kid was very keen to get close to Munroe

Be funny to see the kids reaction to his dad convulsing on the canvas tomorrow. Just wish Munroe had a punch
      That kid wasn't threaten at all. Anyone posting rubbish on here with excuses must be from the BJS clan, it was a friendly hand on the head which typifies friendliness.

Even after dragging that boy off the stage, his other brother joined him in talking trash and giving the middle finger to Monroe.

I remember the aftermath of the GGG/Monroe fight and how well behaved Monroe kid was next to GGG, and GGG was even playing with him....Compare to this non-sense.

Comment

Tough crowd in this thread !

I mean don't get me wrong, the kid is a d1ck and it was wildly inappropriate, but yeesh y'all sound ready to hang him

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          I would have sent that little ***** stain flying off the stage.
          In the middle of a bunch of British fans? You wouldn't make it off that stage alive.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            BJS should be fined.
            Yes, the british boxing board should take official action.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              If BJS actually cared about how travellers are viewed, he would conduct himself more respectfully. He'd rather be a piece of shyt though and reinforce the stereotype. There is no way that all travellers are pieces of shyt, but guys like BJS don't help their cause at all.
              I see a lot of racism towards different races or prejudice.
              Against Blacks,latinos,europeans,asian and etc.
              Usually you have people defending either race. With "roma" or travelers I never see people defend them. Are they really that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                It's pretty obvious his was told to do itsince the son kept on trying to get in place where the officials backed the kid up, when it was time, BJS had that grin in his face and moved his son into position.

I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't be surprised if Billy did put the kid up to it. Classless ghetto trash
                Last edited by Rip Chudd; 09-15-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

What a horrid little shit.
                  Last edited by Chrismart; 09-15-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Monroe Ready - Saunders' Son Attacks Monroe

WBO middleweight titlist Billy Joe Saunders (24-0, 12 KOs) and challenger Willie Monroe Jr. (21-2, 6 early) both weighed in successfully for tomorrow night's fight at London's Copper Box Arena despite a spot of late drama arising after Saunders's young son punched Monroe in the groin then aimed a kick at the American visitor before being removed from the fray.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Gypsies really don't know how to act. Monroe looks in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X