Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade & Jezreel Corrales will fight on HBO on October 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Boo boo gets some action. I think he is good but not good enough to to take the top dogs yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Great move by Boo Boo!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Andrade vs Rosado I bet.
        Andrade VS Lemieux makes sense

Comment

When I saw this come up on TV for HBO's fight schedule I was like, WTF???

Machado isn't ready for a World Title Shot. He's about 2 or 3 fights away from a Title Shot and that would actually depend on how he looks in more fights leading up to a title shot.

SMH, why are they rushing these prospects. Cotto himself should know better than to rush Machado.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
            PBC aint doing that much better.
            Not when you think about their roster.
            What the hell you talking about pbc showtime is killing it this year stop hating

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              When I saw this come up on TV for HBO's fight schedule I was like, WTF???

Machado isn't ready for a World Title Shot. He's about 2 or 3 fights away from a Title Shot and that would actually depend on how he looks in more fights leading up to a title shot.

SMH, why are they rushing these prospects. Cotto himself should know better than to rush Machado.
              I agree don't make sense why Cotto is throwing him in the fire so soon. Machado didn't look good at all against Morales on ESPN. That's the only time I seen him fight and he didn't live up to all the hype he looks way too robotic, easy to hit and was really folding down the stretch of that fight. And Morales is ok but not great at any 1 thing and has zero power. Yet Machado was seriously hurt. Morales was the best fighter he's ever faced and didn't look good seems like a huge jump to throw him in with Corralles his very next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                I agree don't make sense why Cotto is throwing him in the fire so soon. Machado didn't look good at all against Morales on ESPN. That's the only time I seen him fight and he didn't live up to all the hype he looks way too robotic, easy to hit and was really folding down the stretch of that fight. And Morales is ok but not great at any 1 thing and has zero power. Yet Machado was seriously hurt. Morales was the best fighter he's ever faced and didn't look good seems like a huge jump to throw him in with Corralles his very next fight.

Yeah, I wasn't pleased with his last fight against Morales. I've seen Machado look better. I'm not sure if it was just an off night or if it was actually the step up in class.

Whatever the case though, the kid is not ready for a World Title fight. SMH

All I can do is hope for the best at this point.

Enjoy the build up for fight week this week. I have no prediction on the Canelo-Triple G fight, too many intangibles and questions for me for a prediction or to know exactly what's going to happen.

I just hope it's a great fight and may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  What the hell you talking about pbc showtime is killing it this year stop hating

Im not hating. Stop that agenda.
                  Im not Team HBO nor Team PBC or Team ESPN.

But with all the fighters that PBC have, their fighters are just inactive.
                  I mean they fight once a year. Come on now.

Comment

Working...
                  X