Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #24 - Roman Gonzalez vs Wisaksil Wangek, Sep 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for roman wide decision just based on what i heard about the fight being a robbery but i just watched first fight for first time and it wasnt a robbery at all

Had it a draw

[IMG][/IMG]

Hbo propaganda by kellerman was on full display. Calling the decision a shocker when hbos own unofficial judge only had roman winning by a round. He had roman p4p number 1 and wanted to justify that and was biased as a result.

Rung has better stamina, output but little head movement. When he would try and push roman back he would get outboxed in the exchanges. Roman is aging , his legs arent there like they used to be so if rung makes roman lead and uses his footspeed from outside he could get the win.

Worried for the fairness of the scoring given that hbo have put out the false narrative that roman was robbed and judges may be favourable to him this time around

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      what about cuadras v estrada?
      The only fight making this interesting is Estrada's age and shape..

If Estrada is at his best again, he should be toying with a fighter like Cuadras

Rungvisai was starting to toy with Cuadras back when they fought, until awful officiating kicked in.

I'd love to see a Rungvisai/Estrada fight though. Think it would be better fight than the rematch coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        The only fight making this interesting is Estrada's age and shape..

If Estrada is at his best again, he should be toying with a fighter like Cuadras

Rungvisai was starting to toy with Cuadras back when they fought, until awful officiating kicked in.

I'd love to see a Rungvisai/Estrada fight though. Think it would be better fight than the rematch coming up.
        cuadras is better than u seem to be giving him credit for

Comment

chocolatito by late comeback body shot tko

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            cuadras is better than u seem to be giving him credit for
            I dunno man... I'm not too high on his record. Its fairly thin

His performance against Gonzales was ok, but that's all I have to go with

I guess we'll see soon, but I think Estrada will toy with this guy

Comment

Frankly I'm amazed by how many people think is a competitive fight....

Did you see Cadras last fight? He got beat up by a journeyman.

Boxing is about levels. Estrada is genuine elite fighter.
              Cadras isn't.

Comment

siablo14, Gonzales, DEC, Close, 1x
                Last edited by siablo14; 09-08-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Acero View Post
                  Frankly I'm amazed by how many people think is a competitive fight....

Did you see Cadras last fight? He got beat up by a journeyman.

Boxing is about levels. Estrada is genuine elite fighter.
                  Cadras isn't.
                  He didn't look good but he didn't lose.

Comment

Thought RG won the first fight, altho he doesnt look in the best possible shape this time around....still going with him on points.

Comment

I've changed my pick I think. More confident in Estrada's skill than Cuadras strength and rugged tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X