Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis To McGregor: Stay in Your Lane, Boxing is Superior!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no need for the "schooled" and boxing is "superior". Lennox should have just said Mayweather outclassed him and left it at that. It wasn't like it was an MMA vs boxing fight, it was a boxing fight. Respect to Conor for showing heart.

Comment

Hard to understand why these Mma suckers hang around in this forum. Find yourselves a life you pygmies.

Comment

Kudos to Lennox Lewis for saying that, he doesn't care about what McMaggot think, about McMaggot fans, and about the media establishment who push that f o k ! n little white d! c k h e @ d punk!
        Last edited by BoxHec; 08-28-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Spot on Lennox ...........I too hope this is the last of it .

Boxing is superior ....no doubt.
          Boxing is superior in a boxing ring...

Wow, Lennox is such a genius...

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            Hard to understand why these Mma suckers hang around in this forum. Find yourselves a life you pygmies.
            You're just a narrow minded idiot if you think you can't follow MMA and boxing.

Can we also follow both baseball and basketball? Is that allowed.

You boxing snobs are killing me.

I follow Kickboxing, MMA and boxing even if I'm more of a boxing fan.

I was a kickboxer and went to boxing in order to improve my hands skills and felt in love with it.

We are a lot in that case in Europe.

At the top of the game, Jarell Mirell or Vitali Klit were basically kickboxers before coming to boxing.

There are a lot of link btw MMA, Kickboxing and boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
              Kudos to Lennox Lewis for saying that, he doesn't care about what McMaggot think, about McMaggot fans, and about the media establishment who push that f o k ! n little white d! c k h e @ d punk!
              Reported for racism.

Hope you get banned useless idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                Who was hyping this guy? Nobody gave mcgregor a chance. 90% of all bets were on mayweather. Sorry race baiter. You must've heard that on Buzzfeed. By the way, the Bronx is a **** hole
                Skip Bayless was hyping McGregor since day one! He even said Floyd would be scared to fight McGregor! And no, 90% of the bets were on Mayweather! It was reported that Vegas would lose the most money EVER, had McGregor won. The big money was on Floyd, the MOST money was on McGregor!

Comment

Lewis said this fight was a farce

He was wrong given how competitive it turned out to be and now he wants to bash conor. Lewis is acting like a jealous hater

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
                    Let's not get carried away. Numerous golfers, among others, have amassed far greater fortunes than the calcium deficient wife beater
                    NO athlete has ever made the amount of money that Floyd has from their sport! They made have made decent money from investments or from endorsements, but strictly from their athletic performance, Floyd has no match! Not even close!

Comment

In terms of pure skill sets i believe boxing is a harder sport to master.

But I also believe MMA places a higher overall demand on the fighter overall.

It's impossible to make a comparison to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X