Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    His "investments" are clearly not making him enough money to paid them
    Well thats the thing with investments. Its not like you throw $1M at something & $2M comes back at you 2 weeks later.

You throw $1M at something & you either make $10M over the next 10+ years or you sit on something til it reaches your expectations in profit at some random future date.

Its a lil more difficult a thing then saying "his investments aren't making him any money".

Comment

• So if the fight does bad, does that mean Floyd will be going back to jail? Man, I have a feeling that people are gonna boycott this for sure... just to see Floyd back in the slammer.

I bet Larry is excited, Larry would do anything to go back to prison.

Comment

• Has anyone upped the old irs floyd thread where his minions said not paying taxes was a good idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
          lmaooooo so now we have floyd tax jokes to go along with manny tax jokes. two legends!!!! just alike
          Floyd tax jokes were around long before Manny. This is not uncommon for floyd.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure floyd regrets not being Sponsor friendly now that his earning power in the ring is limited due to age.

Comment

• What I don't understand is his back taxes involved 2015, which was the year the superfight happened.

What makes you think he'll pay taxes for this 2017 Gregor fight?

What happens next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                I'm pretty sure floyd regrets not being Sponsor friendly now that his earning power in the ring is limited due to age.

he could make 300mil in his next fight

that is more than the entire top 10 in EVERY division will make for the entire duration of their collective careers

why is everyone feeling sorry for the cvnt

Comment

• poor Floyd

he broke doe

LMAO

Comment

• despite the fact that Mayweather beat Pacquiao

and despite the fact that Marquez KTFO Pacquiao

and..... despite the fact that Mayweather has retired.....

the " war " never actually ended..... did it ?

Comment

• Funny thing is I was having a conversation in a barbershop in Harlem about Floyd opening a strip club and how for someone of his supposed worth, it was a low level business venture that would do more harm than good. Then someone chimed in and stated that Floyd would never go broke and I replied "I never thought Tyson would go broke either" but they blamed most of that on the Don King affiliation lol. I'm not really concerned with is financial status but I hate to see anyone in such a brutal sport as boxing leave it without much to show. Manny is likely being ripped off by Arum due to naivete whereas Floyd has his boxing business in place but may be lacking in the management of his money and may pay for it down the line. Sucks both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X