Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Very Interested in Facing Kell Brook in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kell Brook is a dainty frail weak perfumed sissie Brit loser

Kell Brook ain't fighting Keith Thurman unless forced to fight or else. Kell Brook is a weak wimp not worthy of being called a champion. Thurman beats Brook in the UK easily and Kell knows this.

Comment

Danny garcia called out thurman ass the other day thurman don't want to fight he's going to fight his mando and maybe rematch porter

Comment

All these guys will eventually have to fight......

There are so many guys from 140, 147 to 154 you can't hide. You're just avoiding the inevitable. So you will have to fight someone over the next 2 years or become irrelevant but paydays will be huge for the bold and talented for quite some time...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Why does Thurman want to face a guy coming off of a loss? He should be saying that he is interested in fighting Garcia after Garcia beats Brook down. Coward won't even sign the contract now.
          do you know anything about boxing?

Comment

Everyone slating brook. When in truth i think brook would take the fight. Its eddie that keep putting on poor shows that are mainly mismatches and protecting his cash cows

Comment

After Thurman-Porter, Brook really has no reason NOT to fight Thurman if you ask me. I'm not a believer in triangle theories, but after Thurman's performance, Brook has to be licking his chops. Thurman arguably lost that fight (he won 115-113 on my card) and didn't display anything amazing despite a FOTY performance.

If I were Brook, I'd be screaming at Hearn to get that fight done ASAP.

Comment

No way this happens in the fall, Brook is going to want a tune up after the Vargas defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Brook isn't fighting Garcia you mong. He's fighting Vargas.

Thank you. This clown even had me double checking myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Danny garcia called out thurman ass the other day thurman don't want to fight he's going to fight his mando and maybe rematch porter
                    He did? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Vargas vs Brooks will be a close one but if Brooks wins he should fight Thurman. The best against the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X