Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Spence is telling the truth. manny pacquiao is one dimensional with speed and power. it is what it is (TMT)
    a dimension only he is the master of. maybe if floyd had tried to learn it, he could've gotten the fighter of the decade award.

Comment

• Pax has some god awful footwork ... This we know by watching him follow Floyd around all night

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
        Yeah, about as much as a black dude with a Make America Great Again hat. Lol Stupid pic btw.
        What's wrong with it...

All black people don't support Trump? What kind of assumption is that.

Some BLM racist shizz I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
          Yeah, about as much as a black dude with a Make America Great Again hat. Lol Stupid pic btw.
          America needs Trump doe.

Comment

• I don't think I saw a single moment in that fight where Spence cut off the ring. He had a couple of moments to show it(first rd probably being the longest stretch) and he was just following Algieri around. So although Pacquiao ain't the best at it, mainly because he doesn't keep guys pinned because of his in and out style, he can cut off the ring and so he's better than Spence there.

He showed some smooth footwork following Algieri out though.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-18-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Floyd exploited that lack of fundamentals.

Comment

• Omg he beat one guy & he thinks he can critique on someone who he admires ran from all night long. Stop it, I'm black and I can't stand behind this idiot lol. Ali and many others did things you should NOT do, there is NO correct way. It's what works for you! Spence is gonna be washed up soon by an elite.

Comment

• Cutting off the ring depends on the objective and determination, not to mention the opponent. How can you even cut off the ring against runners like Lara, for instance? So stupid to expect superman-like qualities in a boxer. In his prime, Pac didn't even know it's a skill. He just does it because he's like an hungry beast back then.

Comment

• This thread once again shows Manny fanboys are the worst fans in history .

Spence was asked directly how was it that he stopped Algieri and Manny could not with 6 KDs , the fighter answered in his opinion and you fkn defensive clowns climb all over it like he insulted your mother .

I,ll be glad when Manny has gone for good because most of you idiots will be as well .

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      i dont even know what to say anymore people bashed manny for even fighting algeri .........spence beats him and now hes the GOAT

Easily the realest post in this fcking thread

Comment

Working...
                      X