Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Is Considering Pulling Out of Rematch vs Clenelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be shocked if GGG walks. The fight might get pulled if Canelo effs up again or if something comes up more strange with this current situation, but I tend to think GGG would fight Canelo if Canelo was walking into the ring eating a Clenny'd up Mexican hamburger.

Cuz money ya'know!!!!

Comment

I would be bummed out as a fan , but would not blame ggg at all if he pulled out .

Considering the press canelo got on his muscle mass gain in the first fight then the saying where theres smoke theres fire comes to mind

Comment

I totally side with GG. Clenelo right now in my eyes is a ****en scumbag. Maybe we do need year round testing-o lay who will pay for it.

Comment

The fight must go on!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            wack!!! fight shouldnt be cancel. just force them to take a huge cut out of canelo's purse and give it to ggg. if canelo buck on that then walk.
            Exactly, take 2 mill from the diva or walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Shook One's.
              LOL thanks for the laugh dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                I totally side with GG. Clenelo right now in my eyes is a ****en scumbag. Maybe we do need year round testing-o lay who will pay for it.
                Nobody will. It will be on the promoters and they aren't going to pay for it for smaller shows. If they were enforced upon I think we'd just see less and less fights.

It's a dog **** situation and is probably years away from any satisfactory testing.

Comment

It wont be cancelled as too much money has been invested into it anyway but Canelo should face some repercussions. A pay cut at the very least?

Either way, I still think GGG has too much for Canelo and will beat him 7-5, 8-4 yet again. I'm just curious to see if Canelo hires 2 judges or 3.

Comment

no chance, gg wants that check

in b4 butthurt gennady groupies say im blaming gg

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Exactly, take 2 mill from the diva or walk away.
                      And walk away to what? lol GGG can't make big money without Canelo. Canelo can make big money without GGG. He's not getting paid anything extra then what they agreed to. If he walks he will be cutting off his own nose to spite his face. And Nevada will not cancel the fight. There is already precedent with Francisco Vargas and Erik morales both tested positive for small traces consistent with contaminated meat and their fights weren't canceled. And multiple examples of soccer and NFL athletes with same small traces after eating Mexican meat and they were not penalized. So the fight is going on if GGG and his camp wanted out they would of screamed bloody murder and called off the fight earlier this week. Instead you got loeffler saying the fight is still on and GGG still training for the fight. They will do like the vargas fight and test canelo more often and fight goes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X