No announcement yet.

BRandon Rios fought exactly like GGG?! Amazing comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
    What was Garcia’s compubox to Bummelo’s compubox up to the 9 round?

You focused on Garcia and Bummelo. Compare Rios and GGg’s Output to walk jabs, nothing else.
    You must be talking about the historical review of their last 12 fights I assume, you seriously cannot be that stupid to think rios out landed Garcia as ggg out landed canelo, tell me your not that stupid, if you are could you please stop using lomas name as your username as your doing the man a dis service

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      You must be talking about the historical review of their last 12 fights I assume, you seriously cannot be that stupid to think rios out landed Garcia as ggg out landed canelo, tell me your not that stupid, if you are could you please stop using lomas name as your username as your doing the man a dis service
      You need to shape up your attitude and learn how to be a pimp like Floyd Joy Mayweather, May he continue to pimp in peace.

Everybody knows Triple Gee underperformed. His time is soon bro, accept it. This way my boy Loma get a more shine in the top 2. Triple Gee just hoggin space in the p4p. It isn’t right for my cousins who work at KFC on the weekends to suffer knowing that Triple gee hogs space like a hog draining at 160

Comment

Skillwise, Golovkin and Rios are on the same level, but Golovkin got better stamina, power and chin to make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          You need to shape up your attitude and learn how to be a pimp like Floyd Joy Mayweather, May he continue to pimp in peace.

Everybody knows Triple Gee underperformed. His time is soon bro, accept it. This way my boy Loma get a more shine in the top 2. Triple Gee just hoggin space in the p4p. It isn’t right for my cousins who work at KFC on the weekends to suffer knowing that Triple gee hogs space like a hog draining at 160
          I agree he underperformed, but he still won that fight, so how could you logically say rios and ggg fought the same,only haters could have had rios and canelo winning their fights

Comment

Working...
          X