No announcement yet.

Video: Moron Hit By Train While Attempting Selfie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Who's the girl in your sig, man? Is she on Instagram?

I wish I knew.

Comment

too fat (and now too flat) to be me

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        when I came out of prison I was looking for osmething to come up I was gonna go become a fisher lol they had one of those job fairs here, I went to check it out but didnt go figure those white boys will throw me off the edge on the last day and keep my money.
        There were a lot of people up there from all kinds of backgrounds.

Mexicans, Southern Cali Mexicans, Filipinos, white guys, black guys, Africa black guys, Ukrainians, Serbians, Poles, American Indians, native Alaskans, Japanese, Hawaiians, Samoans, and so on. It was a real mixed bag in that way.

But like I also said, one fisherman also died. But I heard all kinds of stuff. I also heard that he fell in. He had just gone through a divorce, and had missed his port call, but was seen the same night for the last time strung out on drugs and drunk as ****. I heard from someone who knew the guy that he'd been on a severe bender, and that he fell in the bay, and that seemed like the most likely thing.

I heard rumors though that the guy was in trouble with a bad crowd so to speak, but I have no idea if that was just complete crap. The only thing is the drugs, because I've seen people get killed over that in stupid situations. The cops being there made me wonder if there was any signs the guy was in a struggle or something, but in reality it's probably a standard procedure.

So I think it was just a sad situation where a guy was too faded and fell into the water, and the water is known to be deadly so even if you are sober you aren't necessarily getting back out.
        Last edited by Drunken Cat; 01-25-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I wasn't gonna comment in this thread until I read your sig w/ Chollo and I was dead bro

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            There were a lot of people up there from all kinds of backgrounds.

Mexicans, Southern Cali Mexicans, Filipinos, white guys, black guys, Africa black guys, Ukrainians, Serbians, Poles, American Indians, native Alaskans, Japanese, Hawaiians, Samoans, and so on. It was a real mixed bag in that way.

But like I also said, one fisherman also died. But I heard all kinds of stuff. I also heard that he fell in. He had just gone through a divorce, and had missed his port call, but was seen the same night for the last time strung out on drugs and drunk as ****. I heard from someone who knew the guy that he'd been on a severe bender, and that he fell in the bay, and that seemed like the most likely thing.

I heard rumors though that the guy was in trouble with a bad crowd so to speak, but I have no idea if that was just complete crap. The only thing is the drugs, because I've seen people get killed over that in stupid situations. The cops being there made me wonder if there was any signs the guy was in a struggle or something, but in reality it's probably a standard procedure.

So I think it was just a sad situation where a guy was too faded and fell into the water, and the water is known to be deadly so even if you are sober you aren't necessarily getting back out.
            yeah Im sure it a real mixed bag the person who told me about was a cheif (american Indian) but I just decided not too and try soem other things out worked out in the end. BUt yeah I bet those small towns like that are crazy and hard to solve ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I wasn't gonna comment in this thread until I read your sig w/ Chollo and I was dead bro
              hes dumber than the guy in the video

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Shows how smart selfie takers can be. R.I.P.
                Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Wait he lived?!
                Dude survived and is apparently out of danger now.

Comment

I love liveleak.

Ohh, wait...

Comment

Video: Moron Hit By Train While Attempting Selfie

This hurts just looking at it, guy is a real moron and didn't calculate that the train is wider than the actual tracks.

The train was honking the horn for a reason.

Comment

You're a little late there, buddy.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=770860

Comment

Working...
                      X