No announcement yet.

Sad Sad evening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Sad evening

My 5year old b.itch just just bit my 7 year old son.Needless to say im getting her put down.My partner has just had to take her to my mothers around the corner for tonight.

Ive never been so angry then upset straight afterwards.Fxxk fxxk fxxk

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    My 5year old b.itch just just bit my 7 year old son.Needless to say im getting her put down.My partner has just had to take her to my mothers around the corner for tonight.

Ive never been so angry then upset straight afterwards.Fxxk fxxk fxxk
    How bad was the bite

Comment

how bad is the bite?

Comment

Proof that a dog is not man's best friend and proof *****es all want to bite off more then they can chew.

Should have drop kicked that ***** to the kerb then placed it's jaw on the kerb and kerb stomp that ***** like something out of American History X without the racism.

I hate dogs. Dirty bastards the lot of 'em.

Comment

Damn dude, how bad was it?

Comment

what kind of dog was it?

Comment

What provoked the attack, anything? Depending on the severity of the bite (and frequency--is this the first time?), maybe you can offer the dog up to another home? I know you want to protect your child and you are pissed that he was bitten, but maybe take a moment to cool down and consider other options.

Comment

The bite has nipped the skin,there was little bit of blood but not pouring out.its bruised already.She was in no way provoked or anything.Me and my son were playing andshe was just lying in her bed and when I started tickling my son he was obviously in hysterics and she literally jumped out of her bed and bit him.

We're n shock,we can't believe she just bit him.She's a patterdale terrier .

Comment

This guy didnt post any kind of details. And "partner"?
                  Ha! Gaaay!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    This guy didnt post any kind of details. And "partner"?
                    Ha! Gaaay!
                    Lmao, you crazy mudabish

Comment

Working...
                    X