No announcement yet.

Doc Rivers to the Clippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Doc didn't want Bledsoe to be traded so maybe he'll use him at the 2 spot like bradley
    or he wanted dwight and he knew bledsoe was needed for a dwight trade.

possible too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      or he wanted dwight and he knew bledsoe was needed for a dwight trade.

possible too.
      I'm ok of gettin Howard only if kg and pierce are guaranteed. He needs to be isolated in a team full of no nonsense players.

Comment

how the hell can a coach who is under contract for 3 years be traded?

How da **** is this even allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          I'm ok of gettin Howard only if kg and pierce are guaranteed. He needs to be isolated in a team full of no nonsense players.
          the deal is win win imo.

clippers get a big man, lakers get younger.

nash can mentor bledsoe and kobe/pau help griffin with his j and post up for a year or 2.

clippers add dwight and kg (2 bigs) to all those clippers swing men while cp3 runs the show. pp would be icing on the cake.

deal makes sense. only thing that will stop it is they're in the same division/city/arena.

Comment

Clips have already bent over backwards for CP3. He needs to stop making crazy demands and holding them at gunpoint. He already is getting Doc Rivers and maybe KG. Who cares that he wants to play with D12? He's such a diva. He wants to approve of all trades and acquisitions and make recommendations. He's psuedo-coach/gm/owner. He can't complain for getting a bad reputation because he's being so whiny and demanding. He's the man, but it's a little over the top. I can't even imagine a locker room with him and D12. I don't think both of their heads and egos would fit in the room.

Comment

Anyone know the latest news on them trying to trade for Dwight??? He's leaving the Lakers, and the Lakers need to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Anyone know the latest news on them trying to trade for Dwight??? He's leaving the Lakers, and the Lakers need to accept it.
                we won't know anything til july.

plus dwight will milk this whether he RE-signs, signs or ask for sign and trade.

expect him to wine and dine w/ every team. (hou, dal, bkn, lal, lac, atl, etc.)

Comment

what's with the new set of stars who wants to team up instead of whooping each others ass?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    what's with the new set of stars who wants to team up instead of whooping each others ass?
                    times have changed.

kobe and shaq were trying to get rid of the other star on their team.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I don't see Howard going to the Clippers. I wouldn't trade BG and EB for Howard. The Clips need to build on what they have. I think Dwight ends up with the Lakers or Rockets, most likely Houston.

Comment

Working...
                      X