Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor says I need a low carb diet, recommend me a good lite beer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticking with the Heine Lights tonight. Low abv but drinking's not always about getting wasted amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      not to generalise but doctors and many of the public health sector are often a long way behind when it comes to nutrition. Im pretty sure ive read studies about how the effects of 'high cholesterol' are vastly exagerrated, compared to the more logical problem of having excess body fat. The cholesterol often gets blamed because the two can go hand in hand and i think people are less sensitive of having 'high cholesterol' than being obese. the cynic in mealso thinks that maybe theres financial reasons for the overprescription of statins and the over emphasis on the pitfalls of cholesterol. If you look and feel healthy then i find it quite hard to imagine that the lab reading of 'high cholesterol' is going to be your downfall in life.

Hmm, interesting post. Worrying about being borderline doesn't do any good either.

I love my new diet though. Having steak and crablegs tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Add a couple of shots of puerto rican rum to your favorite light beer problem solved
          A brethren of mine traces his Corona with Appleton.

Comment

Oh man lite beer is where it's at. I feel GREAT this morning and I still had a blast watching all the fights.

Heine Lights FTMFW!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Heineken Light tastes great and is my favorite light beer but it takes a million of those things to get me drunk (only 3.3 abv) what's a good light beer low on carbs but still has enough abv to get a good buzz?
              That new Corona Premier is good with a lime and salt of course. Its the lowest carb Mexican beer there is.

Comment

Diet coke and rum?

Comment

You tell that dr to go fock himself, you only live once

Comment

Guinness is surprisingly low in calories, compared to other beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Beer coming through with great advice as always
                      Run to japan homie. Eat seaweed, fermented beans, drink alcohol free beet... Look at bad azz heina's I'm too old to pull..

Check other cultures and lifestyles out. I learn new things daily.. **** that should have pre loaded if I was a millenial so called know it all azz clown but that isn't my fate... Don't know what it is??? But I'm not a know it all fatherless uneducated millenial.. Nuff said.
                      Me and beer are tight.. He's rock solid.. He ****s with hie's on this site..

Never mind. He and I don't agree on which weapon is better a .308 HK 91 or a m4 .223

Comment

Working...
                      X