Khan vs Broner rumored in March.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    my 2 least favorite pbc fighters.

khan has all the talent in the world, but he has no ring IQ. there is no method to his madness. he just throws punches. one of the dumbest fighters of recent times

broner isnt as skilled as some believe. he dominated a whole bunch of small guys on his way up (rees,escabedo,ponce,demarco) and that created a false sense of talent.

bottom line, both are overrated. both are media whores, and both need a win to stay alive for main event status.

as much as it pains me to say this. khan by ud
    Wow green lol, you described both of them to a tee..

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
      There is this matchup trending now about Khan vs Broner happening in March as Khan's comeback fight. I have seen it everywhere now.

Broner can't KO Khan thatz for sure, and Khan's blinding speed might just be to much for Broner.

If this is true then I really can't wait. Hate them or love them, this fight will do 700k PPV without a doubt in my mind. The buildup and the fight itself will be really fun to watch.

There are those that will claim they won't watch but we all know everyone will tune in.
      Can't see this happening.

Comment

Broner put vid of him working with Kevin Cunningham on ig. I do think he should switch trainers but didn't think of that

Comment

Broner is to shell shocked. I highly doubt khan knocks him out but it will look like khan vs Judah except broner will do way better than Judah did.

Khan is going to be throwing punches non stop while broner will be throwing single shots or his usual 1, 2 if your lucky.

Broner is going to lose off of khans activity alone unless broner throws one of those Hail Mary left hooks he used to be famous for.

Comment

Khan might outbox him but he better hope AB don't touch that chinny chin chin. If he does, it might be lights out like that pedestrian Broner assaulted.

Comment

Broner dropped Porter. No doubt he would knock amir china out as well.

Comment

Broner gets swarmed by activity and loses a UD, like he does against most credible opponents.

Comment

AB beats Khan simply because at some point in the fight AB will just come forward throwing defense to the wind.

Why? Because Khan has a LONG history of breaking down and even feather AB will crack that Brit china.

AB TKO 6-10

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    my 2 least favorite pbc fighters.

khan has all the talent in the world, but he has no ring IQ. there is no method to his madness. he just throws punches. one of the dumbest fighters of recent times

broner isnt as skilled as some believe. he dominated a whole bunch of small guys on his way up (rees,escabedo,ponce,demarco) and that created a false sense of talent.

bottom line, both are overrated. both are media whores, and both need a win to stay alive for main event status.

as much as it pains me to say this. khan by ud
                    Khan does not have "all that talent in the world". He's a very mediocre fighter with a horrific chin.

He has blazing fast hand speed, subpar power, reasonable stamina, very poor adjustment ability/adjustability, and he doesn't know how to tie up or move without committing.

People living 10 yrs ago if they think Khan is this gem prospect. At one point in time, yes, but he never progressed and hes taken BEATINGS several times out.

He is far from having all the talent in the world lol. All the speed? Eh GRJ has him beat, but he's definitely fast. Far from talented though

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                      There is this matchup trending now about Khan vs Broner happening in March as Khan's comeback fight. I have seen it everywhere now.

Broner can't KO Khan thatz for sure, and Khan's blinding speed might just be to much for Broner.

If this is true then I really can't wait. Hate them or love them, this fight will do 700k PPV without a doubt in my mind. The buildup and the fight itself will be really fun to watch.

There are those that will claim they won't watch but we all know everyone will tune in.
                      isnt broner fighting figueroa?? no way in hell does this get 700k ppv not even if its priced at 10$....anyone with decent pop can tko khan, he has no ring iq and gets too reckless

Comment

Working...
                      X