Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Lee vs. Tony Ferguson, who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Lee struggled to make weight I might be changing my pick in the other direction

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I thought in weigh ins you're usually allowed to go up to 1 pound over. So why did he have to weigh in again? Was he contractually obligated to make it no higher than 155?
      This is an interim title fight. Can't be over for a interim title fight.

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      After Lee struggled to make weight I might be changing my pick in the other direction
      I got money on Lee already

Sometimes its better to wait for the weigh in. Although in fairness while knowing Lee is obviously a pretty big 155er I didn't recall him having weight trouble in the past so didn't even consider it much of a thing to be concerned with.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-07-2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This is an interim title fight. Can't be over for a interim title fight.

I got money on Lee already

Sometimes its better to wait for the weigh in. Although in fairness while knowing Lee is obviously a pretty big 155er I didn't recall him having weight trouble in the past so didn't even consider it much of a thing to be concerned with.
        Ferguson is a BEAST. Its very rare we get a triangle these days.

Comment

DJ's sub was nuts. And Moraga DOA'd that ex-Soviet state dictator my guys vs your guys fight to the death dictator guy.

Comment

Ferguson sub was better

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Ferguson sub was better
              DJ's sub was some ninja sh^t. He set that up midair. DJ is crazy talented. I'm a pretty anti-lil guy leaning guy in combat sports cuz I think they are using up too many divisions, but f#ck DJ is amazing to watch lil guy status be damned. Its near art watching DJ fight.

Comment

What a great fight!

I was hoping Lee would have pulled it off. He was doing well until he gassed out.

As much of a tool as he us, Ferguson has an awkward style and he's fun to watch.

I think Conor knocks him out though. If Ferguson's chin can hold up, it could be a very interesting fight.

Comment

Was falling alseep during the mighty mouse fight but that finish was one of the best of all time that was fn nasty, german suplex into an armbar

Ferguson is the goods. He is a real threat to Connor I cant wait that will be a sick fight

Comment

Working...
                  X