Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best knowledge of power generation on boxing scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you're still going AlexKid

You win, you've trolled us all.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      I can't believe you're still going AlexKid

You win, you've trolled us all.
      stop making me into a troll bildo, I have no job and a family im not one of u

Comment

Its got to be Dago Wop that's the hardest hitter ive ever seen ,he knows it all and breaks bags. Dont believe me? ask him to post his vids he had on here and i'll prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          its got to be dago wop that's the hardest hitter ive ever seen ,he knows it all and breaks bags. Dont believe me? Ask him to post his vids he had on here and i'll prove it.
          lets see it then

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            lets see it then
            i cant post it for him...im sure since hes a big critic of everyone else he'll have the balls himself, if he has any.

Comment

i cant post it for him...im sure since hes a big critic of everyone else he'll have the balls himself, if he has any.
              Your lack of self esteem due to your below average sized penis causes you to take out your frustrations on men you see as more masculine than yourself and that you envy. That is why you troll everyone on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                Your lack of self esteem due to your below average sized penis causes you to take out your frustrations on men you see as more masculine than yourself and that you envy. That is why you troll everyone on this forum.
                Now that your banned on the other forum ,maybe you can show everyone here your power punching since you will have more time on your hands (DAGO FLOP ) ...and thanks again for the thread you cant respond too,but when you do dont worry ,were not done!

P.S you aint everyone ...your pretty much no one but of little value in this section.,and last time i checked you were heckling someone with a amateur record bc he lost some fights (rockin ) and you havent even upgraded out side the house garage yet where you actually do your training...you have NO balls thats why you TRY and PRETEND to be relevant!

MR. "BEEN TRAINING FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND WANT TO BE MORE THAN 125 pounds " should really pick your battles more wisely !
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-10-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Now that your banned on the other forum ,maybe you can show everyone here your power punching since you will have more time on your hands (DAGO FLOP ) ...and thanks again for the thread you cant respond too,but when you do dont worry ,were not done!

P.S you aint everyone ...your pretty much no one but of little value in this section.,and last time i checked you were heckling someone with a amateur record bc he lost some fights (rockin ) and you havent even upgraded out side the house garage yet where you actually do your training...you have NO balls thats why you TRY and PRETEND to be relevant!

MR. "BEEN TRAINING FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND WANT TO BE MORE THAN 125 pounds " should really pick your battles more wisely !
                  Damn someone must of ****ed you up when you were little.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    not bad better to relax the core more snap
                    no you don't relax the core on impact. your want everything to transfer through it. if you relax it you are giving up power and its going back through your body.

edit who am I kidding..this guy has to be a troll. Or one of those weird kids whos so insecure he wants to kill everyone. So he tries to learn how to box so he can kick everyones ass.
                    Last edited by them_apples; 01-11-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Ask this guy from http://www.sicboxingclub.com/

Heres him on the heavy maize bag:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2s6LSJBnI

Comment

Working...
                      X