No announcement yet.

Buster Douglas is greater than the Klitschos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buster Douglas is greater than the Klitschos

Agree or disagree? To me Buster's win over IronMike is more significant than any of what the bros have accomplished for almost a decade. Beating a bunch of worthless bums mean nothing. One of them had a shot against a past prime Lewis in 03 but they couldnt deliver. Grandpa Lewis spanked that asss hard and the Klit was brutally bleeding that led to a stoppage.

Can some1 post a picture of the cut.

Originally posted by MariusJin View Post
    Agree or disagree? To me Buster's win over IronMike is more significant than any of what the bros have accomplished for almost a decade. Beating a bunch of worthless bums mean nothing. One of them had a shot against a past prime Lewis in 03 but they couldnt deliver. Grandpa Lewis spanked that asss hard and the Klit was brutally bleeding that led to a stoppage.

Can some1 post a picture of the cut.
    I disagree sorry.

Comment

Buster win on Tyson better than any Klit win
      but both Klits have better overall career than him
      Buster did nothing notable outside of Tyson

Comment

Disagree, his peak was too short and he didn't even make 1 title defense.
        No way is he greater.

Comment

Wlad is greater than Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            True Story ^^^^

Comment

IMO thats crazy talk

Comment

Originally posted by MariusJin View Post
                IMO thats crazy talk
                Not IMO, right now they are about equal, but since I don't see anyone in the near future who can dethrone Wlad, and he'll probably keep ruling for 2-4 more years, he'll end up being greater than Tyson, specially if he doesn't lose again.

Comment

Not IMO, right now they are about equal, but since I don't see anyone in the near future who can dethrone Wlad, and he'll probably keep ruling for 2-4 more years, he'll end up being greater than Tyson, specially if he doesn't lose again.
                  after all, who has tyson really beat?

Comment

Not a chance. Either Klitscho would have murdered Douglas. They probably could have beat Tyson that night also.

Comment

Working...
                    X