No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Snaps - Goes Bonkers on 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmatic94 View Post
    well its not like floyd is lying. 50 is a known snitch. Thats old news. And he kept undercover cops around 24/7 but who can blame him. Without that protection he would've been a corpse long ago. But on the other hand floyd is also a known trick. He doesnt just buy the friendship of women but also of men. He buys everybody close to him luxury things cuz deep down he has no friends. Just leeches.

So they're both speaking facts.
    ^^^truth^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      He blocked me on Twitter and even got me banned years ago
      I feel you bruh. You're Floyd ride or die.

Comment

cut the power??? someone hit the light switch..and how did 50 take care of him?? the man is still alive and well...stop it..50 is a snitch..the man even got be banned off Twitter
        why you always so defensive of Floyd? like he does no wrong . Chill 50 lived a whole different life and Floyd looks like a batch with his social media novel.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          why you always so defensive of Floyd? like he does no wrong . Chill 50 lived a whole different life and Floyd looks like a batch with his social media novel.
          But you are posting lies..he got stabbed and ran to Benzino

Comment

But you are posting lies..he got stabbed and ran to Benzino

Is this 2002? I feel like the facts are already out and you know this.. and benzino?? 50 dissed him for em loyalty is his greatest virtue.

Comment

Is this 2002? I feel like the facts are already out and you know this.. and benzino?? 50 dissed him for em loyalty is his greatest virtue.
              Im talking about you lying like 50 is some killer..he sold some drugs,started rapping got shot and got rich...He was no damn gangsta

Comment

Im talking about you lying like 50 is some killer..he sold some drugs,started rapping got shot and got rich...He was no damn gangsta
                he would have you Memphis niqgas thinking In circles keep thinking that.

Comment

he would have you Memphis niqgas thinking In circles keep thinking that.
                  Alot of idiots down here so you may be right, But I am not one of them

Comment

Alot of idiots down here so you may be right, But I am not one of them
                    I know that you know 50 is legit and you were found of him when Floyd and him were cool.

Comment

I know that you know 50 is legit and you were found of him when Floyd and him were cool.
                      I use to like his music until he became what he claimed he hated..dude was just an opportunist and I cant knock him for that..but he is no damn gangsta

Comment

Working...
                      X