Collapse
No announcement yet.

people are already trashing gassiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's getting trashed for his performance because his performance was trash. I don't care how old he is, or how much room he has to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Wilder has never been in the ring with a fighter 1/10th as good as Usyk.
      Usyk benefits from fighting in traditionally whats a weak division. No one gives a crap about cruiserweight. Thats not to say that usyk is total trash but. Benefits from a division thats blown way out of proportion by fans like u. Guys like. Gassiev are nothing apecial at all. I have threads months ago calling this fight A mismatch because gassiev is that bad.....its a perfect opponent to appear to look "great" against. Fans like u are even saying that usyk is now in the hall of fame hahahahaha. This is why no one takes euro fans serious. Gassiev is a BUM compared to wilder. A total d class BUM. Pfp such a fighter like gassiev would never eeeeeeever get wilder in the hall of fame but usyk in ure minds is itching towards the hall of fame from gassiev? Again. U are a crowd that can't stop over exaggerating a certian group and it blinds u to what they have actually accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Wilder has never been in the ring with a fighter 1/10th as good as Usyk.
        Ortiz is better and more proven, and is a whole division up.

Gassiev is a good win but he's very young & was very 1 dimensional as he has shown vs Lebedev as well.

Ortiz has a world class jab, footwork, counters, power, all from the southpaw stance. Dominated ALL opponents, a very important note.

I don't understand how Gassiev taken to a SD against a shot 5'11 Lebedev makes him a P4P fighter. He's great in his division but that's it.
        Last edited by Cutthroat; 07-21-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Because he's trash that's why. Plus he probably supports Putin which means he supports trump which means I don't like him cause I don't like trump and if u like trump then that means I don't like you so yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Gassiev is a good win but he's very young & was very 1 dimensional as he has shown vs Lebedev as well.

Ortiz has a world class jab, footwork, counters, power, all from the southpaw stance. Dominated ALL opponents, a very important note.

I don't understand how Gassiev taken to a SD against a shot 5'11 Lebedev makes him a P4P fighter. He's great in his division but that's it.
            who exactly did he fight though? oh so lebedev who is better than anyone that ortiz has beat and was ranked #1 in the division is suddenly shot hmm ok i see you!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              Usyk benefits from fighting in traditionally whats a weak division. No one gives a crap about cruiserweight. Thats not to say that usyk is total trash but. Benefits from a division thats blown way out of proportion by fans like u. Guys like. Gassiev are nothing apecial at all. I have threads months ago calling this fight A mismatch because gassiev is that bad.....its a perfect opponent to appear to look "great" against. Fans like u are even saying that usyk is now in the hall of fame hahahahaha. This is why no one takes euro fans serious. Gassiev is a BUM compared to wilder. A total d class BUM. Pfp such a fighter like gassiev would never eeeeeeever get wilder in the hall of fame but usyk in ure minds is itching towards the hall of fame from gassiev? Again. U are a crowd that can't stop over exaggerating a certian group and it blinds u to what they have actually accomplished.
              gassiev has a much better resume than wilder so how is he a bum? gassiev beat the #1 guy in the division. something wilder has never done. they are in different divisions so thats just a dumb argument. usyk and gassiev have done more in their divisions than wilder. you are tte one overrating wilder based on beating old out of shape fighters.

Comment

Meanwhile, Usyk is on everyone's P4P list and Wilder is nowhere in the top 10.

Stay mad, kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  damn, usy makes sompe people as uncomforable just like loma and GGG do. wonder why? :thinking;

Well I'm not. Gassiev showed something in the Dorticos fight. We knew he had great power and chin but he's more than just that. He was in with arguably the best fighter in the world. It's not the end of the world by any means. He's 24 for God's sake. He'll be back and he'll be even better.

Comment

nope, I am not saying any of them is HOF material.

But fans like you think Wilder is the ultimate boxer when in reality he is a POS in a time when there is no one good.

He could of fought Klitsch,never wanted that.
                    He is just a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Ortiz was shot with rabbit punches from the windmill.

Wilder is poo poo

Comment

Working...
                      X