No announcement yet.

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    He’s not guilty but people who worked for him seemed like.

Plus it’s pretty evident that Russia meddled in the election unless you take Putin’s words over our own agency.
    They may have meddled but it was Trump who first complained about election fraud. Obama ridiculed him for it as did Clinton.

WASHINGTON — President Obama ridiculed Donald J. Trump on Tuesday for saying that the presidential election was rigged against him, telling Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, to “stop whining and go try to make his case” to win more votes than Hillary Clinton.

At a news conference in the White House Rose Garden, Mr. Obama said, “I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.”

By turns mocking and grave, Mr. Obama said the claims demonstrated that Mr. Trump lacked the leadership or toughness to be president. But he warned that the charges, which Mr. Trump repeated to cheers at a rally in Colorado later in the day, would undermine the nation’s purest expression of democracy, a popular vote respected by the vanquished as well as the victors.

His sharp words reflected rising concerns among Democratic and Republican leaders that Mr. Trump’s drumbeat of accusations was resonating with his supporters. Many worry that if Mrs. Clinton wins and Mr. Trump refuses to accept the result, his stand will undermine her authority going into office and sow doubts about the legitimacy of the process.

The bolded part if full of irony, as it turns out it is Clinton and her supporters who have refused to accept the outcome of the election. Now all of the sudden they believe there is election meddling where they were absolutely certain there was none in 2016 when it looked like Hillary was going to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      They may have meddled but it was Trump who first complained about election fraud. Obama ridiculed him for it as did Clinton.

WASHINGTON — President Obama ridiculed Donald J. Trump on Tuesday for saying that the presidential election was rigged against him, telling Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, to “stop whining and go try to make his case” to win more votes than Hillary Clinton.

At a news conference in the White House Rose Garden, Mr. Obama said, “I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.”

By turns mocking and grave, Mr. Obama said the claims demonstrated that Mr. Trump lacked the leadership or toughness to be president. But he warned that the charges, which Mr. Trump repeated to cheers at a rally in Colorado later in the day, would undermine the nation’s purest expression of democracy, a popular vote respected by the vanquished as well as the victors.

His sharp words reflected rising concerns among Democratic and Republican leaders that Mr. Trump’s drumbeat of accusations was resonating with his supporters. Many worry that if Mrs. Clinton wins and Mr. Trump refuses to accept the result, his stand will undermine her authority going into office and sow doubts about the legitimacy of the process.

The bolded part if full of irony, as it turns out it is Clinton and her supporters who have refused to accept the outcome of the election. Now all of the sudden they believe there is election meddling where they were absolutely certain there was none in 2016 when it looked like Hillary was going to win.

Speaking of which, did Trump ever prove his claims about millions of illegals voting in the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Speaking of which, did Trump ever prove his claims about millions of illegals voting in the election?
        As if it doesn't happen. Estimates range anywhere from 3 - 6 million fraudulent votes. Not to mention the voter intimidation that took place in many big cities and the dead people who somehow voted.

But hey, San Francisco is about to legalize illegal immigrant voting, so why wouldn't I believe there was voter fraud?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...elections.html

Comment

As if it doesn't happen. Estimates range anywhere from 3 - 6 million fraudulent votes. Not to mention the voter intimidation that took place in many big cities and the dead people who somehow voted.

But hey, San Francisco is about to legalize illegal immigrant voting, so why wouldn't I believe there was voter fraud?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...elections.html
          You do have reliable sources to back that up right?

And by reliable sources, I dont mean 'Trump said...'

Comment

[

May have meddled? They already successfully did.

Fraud is just trump’s conspiracy theory about “illegals” voting.

BTW ... didn’t trump appointed someone to investigate voters fraud exactly 3 million votes?

Any link whatever happened to that investigation?

Comment

You do have reliable sources to back that up right?

And by reliable sources, I dont mean 'Trump said...'
              Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              May have meddled? They already successfully did.

Fraud is just trump’s conspiracy theory about “illegals” voting.

BTW ... didn’t trump appointed someone to investigate voters fraud exactly 3 million votes?

Any link whatever happened to that investigation?
              Still ongoing and very difficult (expensive) to prove. Though research has shown an estimate of about 50K fraudulent votes that were duplicate votes. That didn't take into account illegal immigrants, felons and absentee ballot fraud.

Then consider states like California that don't require voter ID, that alone is a breeding ground for illegal voters. Then consider that they allow illegal immigrants to possess a valid driver's license, so if voter ID does become a thing in California, illegals will have valid IDs. Nothing shady though huh?

https://www.heritage.org/election-in...-2016-election

Comment

Still ongoing and very difficult (expensive) to prove. Though research has shown an estimate of about 50K fraudulent votes that were duplicate votes. That didn't take into account illegal immigrants, felons and absentee ballot fraud.

Then consider states like California that don't require voter ID, that alone is a breeding ground for illegal voters. Then consider that they allow illegal immigrants to possess a valid driver's license, so if voter ID does become a thing in California, illegals will have valid IDs. Nothing shady though huh?

https://www.heritage.org/election-in...-2016-election
                You cant be serious with this link you just gave.

Did you even read the article?

Its guess work upon guess work.

I asked for reliable sources for a reason by the way.

Comment

You beat me to it lol.

Just cause they say it over and over doesn’t mean it’ll eventually be true.

Comment

You obviously didn't take the time to read it. I gave you the cliff notes in my post.

Comment

Working...
                    X