No announcement yet.

Putin’s Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Putin’s Deal

So he gave this idea that he will let this 12 rusians be interogated in exchange to them interviewing a former US ambassador to rusia?

Good or bad?

And post here why u think its a bad or good idea
    Good
    0%
    Bad
    0%
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-19-2018, 02:29 PM.

Edit: former US ambassador to Rusia

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      So he gave this idea that he will let this 12 rusians be interogated in exchange to them interviewing a former US ambassador to rusia?

Good or bad?

And post here why u think its a bad or good idea
      Great idea!!!

What other countries should we send U.S. citizens to to be interrogated for made up crimes? Saudi Arabia? N. Korea? China? Mynmarr?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Great idea!!!

What other countries should we send U.S. citizens to to be interrogated for made up crimes? Saudi Arabia? N. Korea? China? Mynmarr?
        I mean doesnt yall democrats want to interrogate the 12 rusians? Or thats just for media hype purpose?

Comment

I mean doesnt yall democrats want to interrogate the 12 rusians? Or thats just for media hype purpose?
          Best.Idea.Ever

Comment

Best.Idea.Ever
            So ur into rusia letting 12 rusian accused be interviewed for meddling

But not into US letting former ambassador be interviewed for meddling in rusia?

Muller knew there is no way that 12 rusian be interrogated he just wrote those random rusian official nameto up his game

Comment

So ur into rusia letting 12 rusian accused be interviewed for meddling

But not into US letting former ambassador be interviewed for meddling in rusia?

Muller knew there is no way that 12 rusian be interrogated he just wrote those random rusian official nameto up his game
              I don't expect Putin to turn them over. Just like I would hope Trump wouldn't turn over American citizens. But he'll do anything to save his own ass

Comment

I don't expect Putin to turn them over. Just like I would hope Trump wouldn't turn over American citizens. But he'll do anything to save his own ass
                Not even if the 12 rusian interview will result to trump being impeached?

And theyre not even talking about turning over people they just want to interview the former ambassador

Comment

Don Trump Jr is going to fry like a Christmas goose

Comment

Working...
                  X