Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Pacquiao vs Crawford or Spence. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    No of course you don't have a problem with it.

It's any normal, rational person that has a problem with your b*tch behaviour.

There is one thing "changing a stance" I.e I liked this guy in 2010 but in 2018 I don't" then there is the othet end of the spectrum saying "Floyd is ducking Mosley and needs to hurry up and give us the fight the world wants to see" then years later saying "Mosley was shot and Floyd Cherry picked him"

The latter is pathetic behaviour that I'd expect from a 10 year old.
    Whats pathetic is how much effort you Floyd Boys will put into disproving all the ducking, cherrypicking accusations.

Lmao. You Floyd Boys are the *****es. But at least you are loyal *****es.
    This ain't nothing new for me.
    I told you to go back years to see how I changed my stance on Bernard Hopkins. When he stepped up his comp I gave him much respect. You didn't want to do that research I thought you like digging for buried treasure. Bernard was fighting the Kovelevs pushing 50.
    You gay ass Floyd Boys are just some emotional mental midgets because his career was respectable, but digressed to cherrypicking, sideshow level, and believe more than me ain't giving him no pass. Thats reserved for sav a hoes like you dunn larry and ms travesty.

At the end of the day, bottom line for me is he ain't fight none of the best guys in their prime, and cherrypicking Berto and Conor McGregor gets no bump from me. But I tell you what you do, go back to my old posts and see if you can find me saying Floyd ducked Berto, then saying it was a cherrypick.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      reaching again.

asked yourself this. 08-10 was around the time the mayweathers started accusing manny of being on peds. why do you think they started accusing him? clearly, it cant be because he sucked right???

they started accusing him because they couldnt believe what they were seeing, even sr. admitted this. that there is no way for a small guy like pac to move up and whoop on all these bigger guys.

now has the mayweathers reacted the same way with any other fighters?? even spence and crawford is "average" to the mayweathers lol! but manny on the other hand 08-10, he's gotta be on something because he cant just be that good!
      I've never said he sucks. I think he's an all-time great and was a fantastic fighter for a long time. I also believe Mayweather did try everything to stall the fight but I also believe Pacquaio's team and promoter were happy that was Mayweather's tactic.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I've never said he sucks. I think he's an all-time great and was a fantastic fighter for a long time. I also believe Mayweather did try everything to stall the fight but I also believe Pacquaio's team and promoter were happy that was Mayweather's tactic.
        so if he wasnt a beast during 08-10, why would the mayweathers stall the fight like you mention? i mean i have never seen anyone reacted the way they did towards manny!

yall hyping up spence and crawford but so far none of the ATGs has came out and said anything about them 2. spence and crawford are fighters that we'll see reborn again in 3-4 years with new up and coming prospect.

fighters like floyd and pac, i dont think we'll ever see anything close to them ever again. #facts.

Comment

to the floyd fans, pac has failed every test he's taken
          Can't fail a test that you ducked though. Being scared of needles but having multiple tattoos. Asking for cutoff dates on full random testing. None of those seems suspicious at all to the Stevie Wonder's of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Can't fail a test that you ducked though. Being scared of needles but having multiple tattoos. Asking for cutoff dates on full random testing. None of those seems suspicious at all to the Stevie Wonder's of the world.
            nope, never been busted so why would it be suspicious. i'll tell you one thing tho, even ray charles can see the hate in you.

Comment

after he beat morales his status went up where as raheem went down lol. so why would manny take a step down for? think brotha, think!
              Huh? Raheem bet morales before manny did. How could manny’s stock go up but Raheem’s not?

Comment

did you not see my previous post regarding this??

and you're hella reaching. the post you quoted me, i specially said he fought one know fighter (morales) and then he literally fought nobody after that.

im not sure why you're trying to twist my words into me saying morales is a nobody? english is your first language right?
                You said he fought literally nobody.

You didb't exclude Morales from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Huh? Raheem bet morales before manny did. How could manny’s stock go up but Raheem’s not?
                  idiot! read! you asked after manny beat morales, why didnt manny go and fight raheem (the guy who beat morales first before pac) so i responded with after pac beat morales his stock went up where as raheem's stock went down. so why would manny take a step back for? read brotha!!! you were ghost for hours and came back only to make a fool outta yourself... again?!

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    Whats pathetic is how much effort you Floyd Boys will put into disproving all the ducking, cherrypicking accusations.

Lmao. You Floyd Boys are the *****es. But at least you are loyal *****es.
                    This ain't nothing new for me.
                    I told you to go back years to see how I changed my stance on Bernard Hopkins. When he stepped up his comp I gave him much respect. You didn't want to do that research I thought you like digging for buried treasure. Bernard was fighting the Kovelevs pushing 50.
                    You gay ass Floyd Boys are just some emotional mental midgets because his career was respectable, but digressed to cherrypicking, sideshow level, and believe more than me ain't giving him no pass. Thats reserved for sav a hoes like you dunn larry and ms travesty.

At the end of the day, bottom line for me is he ain't fight none of the best guys in their prime, and cherrypicking Berto and Conor McGregor gets no bump from me. But I tell you what you do, go back to my old posts and see if you can find me saying Floyd ducked Berto, then saying it was a cherrypick.
                    Changing your stance on a fighter is not the same as claiming someone is ducking someone then 5 years later saying that same fight was a cherry pick moron.

Which part of this eludes you?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You said he fought literally nobody.

You didb't exclude Morales from that.
                      yeah and then you replied and i mention morales.

then you came back and quoted that post in which i mention morales saying so raheem fought nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X