No announcement yet.

Now you know why I think that Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    when 99.999999999% of the known universe picks a guy to win easily and it plays out as expected.....what kind of fight fan brags about it
    Too bad Manny didn't get the w last year. Then he'd be number 1. Missed his chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
      Bud got hurt by a body shot from Horn, I think in round 7. He started backing up and was very passive for more than a minute, his experience and Horn's lack of ring IQ carried him. Spence is smarter than Horn and will keep pressuring after landing a big shot. I think Spence will just bully him. Would be glad to be proved wrong though
      Red means that nobody respects you. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Too bad Manny didn't get the w last year. Then he'd be number 1. Missed his chance...
        And who bragged about Bud beating Horn lmao...!!??? They seem a little pissed Tony. Are these Pac and Loma fans lmao...!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          ****en alts lmao.
          Please point out even one inaccuracy in my post.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            "Now you know" implies that you're expecting us to be blown away by Bud dominating Horn.
            That’s what “now” implies? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              you never know what fight a judge will be watching .....

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Who the **** has Crawford beat? You clowns act like he has beaten an active elite fighter his own size. The guy is a hype job with his **** resume. The World Bob Organization belt is his go to belt lol. His best win is either Postol lol or blown up and inactive Gamboa(Who buzzed him lmfao). But he's p4p da best doe. Beats everyone at welterweight doe from beating a complete bum named Jeff Horn . Crawford ain't **** until he beats a top class fighter his own size... Porter, Danny Garcia, Thurman, or Spence. Until then stop with this nonsense. I wouldn't be surprised to see Crawford get dropped and stopped by any of the top welterweights with his weak chin. He's lucky Bob can protect him and match him with non threats(punchers)and bums. Lots of hype jobs get exposed when they finally fight good competition.
                Who has Bud beaten? Everyone lol...

Comment

That’s what “now” implies? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha lol...
                  holy shlt !!!!!!!

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/now

Comment

khan would end horn !!!!

Comment

Who has Bud beaten? Everyone lol...
                      You mean nobody of value and mostly bums. He is the definition of a hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X