Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep it real. Joshua doesn't want to fight Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think both guys know this is a potential fight they could lose so it gots both guys saying sh^t they don't usually say. So I guess at the end one side will be able to look at the other side & say "see he knew he was gonna lose", but the reality is both guys been saying odder sh^t then normal & this is just basic sh^t when the number 1 guy fights the number 2 guy in the division. Sh^t gets intense.

Comment

I actually don’t think Joshua wants the fight anymore either.. I know he’s the A side and the main draw but he’s pricing himself out of this.

Anyone would Be more reasonable with the demands if they REALLY wanted the fight..

Comment

Joshua needs help mentally. **** wilder and joshua for this. But in realty joshua is the one to blame. There is no way someone is gonna give u 50 mill to fight in your back yard? Are u a bloody ret@rd? Also the sponsors that put up the money are more then likely haymons people (americans) and have a nitch of putting such bread in vegas. How is wilder (a.none brit) now gonna get u.k. sponcers to put up 50 mill? Is joshua slow? This is the most obscene **** ever in heavyweight history. What is wrong with the brits?
        Last edited by Godsfly; 05-22-2018, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Fight in the U.S. Man and take the money. Team Wilder holds most of the cards at this point. It doesn't matter where the venue is since they are going to be the only two in the ring fighting. Hopefully they gets this thing ironed our because they are targeting a late Fall date for this fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I don't think he wants the fight too, going by facts. He said "50" and that has been confirmed, again he cannot now come out and say "it has to be in the UK", at the same time i can also say Wilder doesn't want the fight too if i go by his "No more ducking, no more dodging, i would travel, money is not the issue" quotes. If they are both serious then they wouldn't care about location, let the money dictate the location. Let the ambition of becoming the undisputed dictate who gets what. If this fight doesn't happen then am blaming both camps 50-50.
            They offered wilder a flat fee and gave parker a percentage. It comes a point where disgraceful is disgraceful. So a counter of 50 mill was answered. Joshua is cool with it but wants the 50 mill in the u.k. that is not possible ray. The people that put up that money are americans not brits. If joshua wanted it in the u.k. hearn would have just given wilder a 35% call it a day and there u go. Fights done. But no. Hearn wouldn't even give a 25% cut. So now its another problem when the 50 has already been answered. Refs? Judges? Not in my home crowed? Wtf......
            Last edited by Godsfly; 05-22-2018, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              They offered wilder a flat fee and gave parker a percentage. It comes a point where disgraceful is disgraceful. So a counter of 50 mill was answered. Joshua is cool with it but wants the 50 mill in the u.k. that is not possible ray. The people that put up that money are americans not brits. If joshua wanted it in the u.k. hearn would have just given wilder a 35% call it a day and there u go. Fights done. But no. Hearn wouldn't even give a 25% cut. So now its another problem when the 50 has already been answered. Refs? Judges? Not in my home crowed? Wtf......
              This^^^^

Who the heck would put up that kind of money to fight in the opponent's backyard? Makes zero sense. If Joshua is to accept the 50 mil he has to fight in the states, there isn't any other way around it

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                Where have you got the idea that Joshua wants the 50m for a UK fight? Hearn has said he's currently deciding between accepting the US fight and if he decides instead to fight in the UK he will send Wilder a counter offer.

Be patient, the fact they're not all over social media is a positive thing. Hopefully the next time we hear from them will be an announcement.

Comment

It isn't AJ it's Hearn.

Comment

I was really hoping that AJ would take the offer and fight in the U.S, I've seen enough stadium fights since AJ/Klitschko, 3 in a row. If they can sort out the U.S date then I'd prefer that.

I understand wanting home advantage, I understand wanting to reward the U.K fans with the first undisputed HW fight for the years of support, I get it, but it would do AJ's legacy a lot more doing this in the U.S.

I hope they can sort it out.

Comment

it went from PR stunt to "oh **** this **** real" real quick.....now its taking hearn a month to decide whether he wants to fight in vegas or make a counter?

lolol... hope I'm wrong and they are actually getting this done....but hearn doesn't inspire any confidence

Comment

Working...
                      X