Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the rules here as far as race talk on BScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the rules here as far as race talk on BScene?

As a Mexican I find myself in the middle of Blacks and whites always crying about racism. Lately its mostly the white dudes pretending like black history month is somehow racist towards them. Do you white dudes even realize you have the rest of the year to celebrate white history every day?

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    As a Mexican I find myself in the middle of Blacks and whites always crying about racism. Lately its mostly the white dudes pretending like black history month is somehow racist towards them. Do you white dudes even realize you have the rest of the year to celebrate white history every day?
    white peoples are racist, and when you call them racist, they deny it and call you racist for calling them racist.... but they racist. Long live Colin Kap

Comment

Race Rules go as follows:

If you're insecure

Have an inferiority complex

Haven't accomplished anything for yourself, so you latch on to someone that looks like you to live vicariously through.

You feel your race doesn't accomplish enough so when it does you act like you never won before.

You secretly envy and wish you were the Race you pretend to hate

Those are the basics

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        I can't recall a white fighter celebrating for his entrance, "white history", with a white rapper singing "white this" "white that" facing a black fighter as an opponent and saying he will make of that black dude "a white history trivia question"

It would look pretty much KKK if you ask me and I'm sure it would create much more drama than Wilder's entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I can't recall a white fighter celebrating for his entrance, "white history", with a white rapper singing "white this" "white that" facing a black fighter as an opponent and saying he will make of that black dude "a white history trivia question"

It would look pretty much KKK if you ask me and I'm sure it would create much more drama than Wilder's entrance.
          I agree with this but white people are still racist

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            What, like, all of 'em? Teeniest bit of a generalisation there doncha think?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              This is exactly what a racist would say.

Reported for racism

Comment

Ignore it mostly but If you think it's racist and very offensive you then call the guy on it or report it to the mods or both. There are a lot of idiots on here hiding behind their screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                  Obviously not all of them, many would be more accurate. I know some cool white people. They be saying racist sh.it but idk if they are using reverser psychology, pretending to be sarcastic but actually meaning the sh.it they say... it comes off as funny so I laugh whatever... don’t bother me, every race has racism in it... I just feel that white people have a higher percentage and the history is there...

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Black people are racist

That is my answer

So maybe you can understand how dumb your post is.

Comment

Working...
                    X