No announcement yet.

The Boys, New Amazon Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boys, New Amazon Series

Anyone seen this yet. Pretty good so far (2 episodes in) & a fun lil twist on the superhero genre.

Saw the cover, was hoping it was about a group of guys that just go out having a good time once a week. Get away from the wives.

Disappointed I’m wrong

Comment

It looks kinda ****ing terrible lol...

I don't have the attention span to invest in a new superhero show I know nothing about. If a show came out based on a comic book I was already into like wolverine or blade, **** yeah i'd watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        It looks kinda ****ing terrible lol...

I don't have the attention span to invest in a new superhero show I know nothing about. If a show came out based on a comic book I was already into like wolverine or blade, **** yeah i'd watch it.
        This show is wild & its worth watching an episode. Gots superheros raping superheros. A Flash copycat shredding some chick into blood & bones he runs into. A Superman copycat who keeps watching this lady lactating through walls lol. A lil Ant Man copycat diving in this chicks p#ssy. This ain't the Avengers,
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 07-29-2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Saw the cover, was hoping it was about a group of guys that just go out having a good time once a week. Get away from the wives.

Disappointed I’m wrong
          You need to put Swingers on a loop. Maybe the Hangover series. Although I think the first one was the best one by a mile so maybe just the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This show is wild & its worth watching an episode. Gots superheros raping superheros. A Flash copycat shredding some chick into blood & bones he runs into. A Superman copycat who keeps watching this lady lactating through walls lol. A lil Ant Man copycat diving in this chicks p#ssy. This ain't the Avengers,
            Hahahahha. You just sold me onto this! I hardly ever try any new tv shows, but I'm going to check it out now! And I usually hate the superhero genre! This shyt sounds wild.

Comment

You need to put Swingers on a loop. Maybe the Hangover series. Although I think the first one was the best one by a mile so maybe just the first one.
              Swingers with Vince Vaughn? Did you see MADE? It was the second flick that him and Faverau did together. Ironically, Faverau plays a boxer (awful one)

Comment

Disappointed I’m wrong
                Exactly.

Hate this superhero ****, it's everywhere.

Comment

Entourage is great too.

Comment

Swingers with Vince Vaughn? Did you see MADE? It was the second flick that him and Faverau did together. Ironically, Faverau plays a boxer (awful one)
                    Yea. Swingers is a classic. Good stuff & a good go out n have fun flick.

And yea seen Made. Its okay. At one point I think I'd seen ever boxing movie every made that I had a chance to see. I'm still mad at myself for never renting Ricky I the Rocky parody that I used to always see at the local video store as a kid cuz thats one of the few I've never seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X