No announcement yet.

I told all you wilder fans warren is a snake, you all lapped it up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told all you wilder fans warren is a snake, you all lapped it up

Just because warren hates Hearn, you all fell into his lies and he has sold fury for the most money he could get for himself

Warren is a promoter who has been bankrupt, he didn’t pay fighters and had the nerve to laugh about it too

The offer wilder has ties him down to bt sports and ESPN for 5 fights

It’s less money than Hearn was offering

Hearns offer was a 2 fight deal

8m for Whyte

Then 15m for Joshua

Wilder is now making less

Wilder needs to sign with Hearn ASAP and start making the big bucks

In regards to the top part I have seen recently that Warren has had lawsuits with Calzaghe and Burns and lost both times.

The part of the bottom is 100% trolling so I have my popcorn ready for when posters on here take the bait.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      In regards to the top part I have seen recently that Warren has had lawsuits with Calzaghe and Burns and lost both times.

The part of the bottom is 100% trolling so I have my popcorn ready for when posters on here take the bait.
      . Lol pmsl

Comment

Warren has been a known snake for decades but while he was making Wilder look good that's all they cared about

He sold fury out to fight Wilder too early (furys miraculous performance doesn't change the intent) and now he's flogged him to ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          Warren has been a known snake for decades but while he was making Wilder look good that's all they cared about

He sold fury out to fight Wilder too early (furys miraculous performance doesn't change the intent) and now he's flogged him to ESPN.

Indeed, if you jump into bed with a hooker don't complain if you catch crabs.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

Your point about intent is very valid. It's also valid regarding Wilder's willingness to take the fight. Wilder's intent / belief was that he was getting in with a big, out of rehab lump who would enhance his record and pose no risk. But Fury was a rubik's cube that he didn't expect, and he lost the fight (escaped with an outrageous decision) - but his intent was to pad his record with a soft win. And yes, Warren is an absolute snake.

Comment

Oh please, how is Warren a snake? We all know he's a fish, and you probably are too and trying to blame it on snakes. This all seems so fishy...

Comment

That has to be one of my favourite narratives when frank warren was seen as 'the peoples promoter' and 'for the fans' in the fury wilder build up. Hes as slimey as any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Just because warren hates Hearn, you all fell into his lies and he has sold fury for the most money he could get for himself

Warren is a promoter who has been bankrupt, he didn’t pay fighters and had the nerve to laugh about it too

The offer wilder has ties him down to bt sports and ESPN for 5 fights

It’s less money than Hearn was offering

Hearns offer was a 2 fight deal

8m for Whyte

Then 15m for Joshua

Wilder is now making less

Wilder needs to sign with Hearn ASAP and start making the big bucks
                  Warren has been a B grade promoter for years now. Of course Hearn was going to be offering more money for any potential Wilder match ups.

It was ridiculous to think Wilder could get anything approaching 7 mil anywhere else.

Comment

People with a dislike for Hearn wanted to shower Warren with fake praise of late. It was funny to see them turn on him on Monday.

It's like the haven't been paying attention the last few decades. The guy has always been your 'typical promoter' type.

Comment

Working...
                    X