Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon about to take over Washington, D.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon about to take over Washington, D.C.

Looks like Bezos and company are going to be moving to Cystal City, in Northern Virginia. Which is literally across the street from the Pentagon.

Amazon is the front-runner to get a $10 billion+ cloud contract (JEDI) from the Department of Defense and in recent years, Bezos has purchased The Washington Post, and bought a 27,000 sq. ft. mansion in the Kalorama neighborhood of D.C. And he's been giving generously politically.

Bezos has his eyes set on Washington in more ways than one.

He does what is best for business. Apparently he's even helping ICE deport some illegals:

https://blavity.com/donald-trumps-de...h-giant-amazon

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      Looks like Bezos and company are going to be moving to Cystal City, in Northern Virginia. Which is literally across the street from the Pentagon.

Amazon is the front-runner to get a $10 billion+ cloud contract (JEDI) from the Department of Defense and in recent years, Bezos has purchased The Washington Post, and bought a 27,000 sq. ft. mansion in the Kalorama neighborhood of D.C. And he's been giving generously politically.

Bezos has his eyes set on Washington in more ways than one.

Good. This means thousands and thousands of six figure starting salary young engineers flooding that State. Incoming luxury high rises and super expensive home prices.

I might purchase something now to watch the explosion

Comment

Virginia about to become relevant for the first time since General Robert E Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Good. This means thousands and thousands of six figure starting salary young engineers flooding that State. Incoming luxury high rises and super expensive home prices.

I might purchase something now to watch the explosion

Not really

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            He does what is best for business. Apparently he's even helping ICE deport some illegals:

https://blavity.com/donald-trumps-de...h-giant-amazon

Amazon is bad for America

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
              Amazon is bad for America
              A monopoly of that size is bad for anyone anywhere, I agree.

I can't lie though, I use Amazon...may I'll have to rethink about renewing my subscription

Comment

Im afraid amazon is influenced by china

And china has nothing good for usa than to crush its economy

Comment

No one can stop them. People hate what they do but cant stay off the site. Its become too easy to have stuff delivered to your door. The reviews on items ect. They have too much power to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Im afraid amazon is influenced by china

And china has nothing good for usa than to crush its economy
                    🤨 dont you ever disrespect chinese women in front of me again

Comment

Working...
                    X