Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pay for someone to get things from the shops for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you pay for someone to get things from the shops for you?

I'm thinking of starting a small business where it would be a personal collect/deliver service,

So say you dont drive or have young kids and its cold/wet outside, or just cant be assed to leave the house, would you be prepared to pay someone to go and get what you want.

e.g. you don;t drive and want some mcdonalds, or need some groceries, or need to collect medicine, etc,
    would you pay someone petrol money plus extra to go and get it all and deliver it to your front door?
    how much would you be willing to pay them?

Originally posted by adamt View Post
    I'm thinking of starting a small business where it would be a personal collect/deliver service,

So say you dont drive or have young kids and its cold/wet outside, or just cant be assed to leave the house, would you be prepared to pay someone to go and get what you want.

e.g. you don;t drive and want some mcdonalds, or need some groceries, or need to collect medicine, etc,
    would you pay someone petrol money plus extra to go and get it all and deliver it to your front door?
    how much would you be willing to pay them?
    I already have a wife she does all that plus she cooks for me

Comment

Yes. I pay the supermarkets who all offer home shopping.

Comment

you'd hear from me nightly...ordering beer and food around midnight

Comment

On weekends for beer/coke/weed/E runs, yes. Otherwise, no.

Comment

I think most busy adults would have use for such a service from time to time.

Infact, some friends of mine were discussing how they wished there were such a service to run errands for them (grocery shopping and prescription pick-ups were mentioned specifically) just a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
            X